Page 22 of 47 First ... 1218192021222324252632 ... Last
  1. #211
    judoka_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,611
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Someone should take this thread outside and shoot it in the head, just to put it out of its misery.

  2. #212

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    1,565
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannetosen View Post
    *looks at style field*

    Ugh ugh silly grapple pajamas men smother children. Hub glub.
    Yep that about sums up his thoughts on the matter.

  3. #213

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    1,565
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Someone should take this thread outside and shoot it in the head, just to put it out of its misery.
    Apologies Judoka, I let my temper get the better of me when confronted with ignorance being used as an actual stance against reality.

  4. #214
    judoka_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,611
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike_ebw View Post
    Apologies Judoka, I let my temper get the better of me when confronted with ignorance being used as an actual stance against reality.
    Lol, no need to apologise to me. I don't run this place and I'm not even that important in the grand scheme of things.

  5. #215

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    1,565
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're an israeli? Wow , this changes things.

  6. #216

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    1,565
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Lol, no need to apologise to me. I don't run this place and I'm not even that important in the grand scheme of things.
    But I value your opinion so i'll always check anyway.

  7. #217

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    1,565
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    erezb, just leave now. You've overreacted to the internet, you do not need to bomb any schools or hospitals. No one is persecuting you, oh wait stop, why are you still shooting.

    Its a cultural thing right?

  8. #218
    judoka_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,611
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike_ebw View Post
    But I value your opinion so i'll always check anyway.
    Mate, there's no need to suck up to me. I'm not one of the bishops on Judoforum who needs to be gently and loving fellated during every forum interaction.

    I don't take this internet thing very seriously.

  9. #219

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    1,565
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Mate, there's no need to suck up to me. I'm not one of the bishops on Judoforum who needs to be gently and loving fellated during every forum interaction.

    I don't take this internet thing very seriously.
    No man , im not suckin up, it was tough getting from 5-100+ posts and you far less brutal than most. Besides, if we're meeting up in oxford i want to be as nice as i can be before hand so i dont find myself as Uke.

  10. #220

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    1,565
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    you didn't
    I did. What you going to do , invade the land my people have lived in for thousands of years and then wage a campaign of terror and hate upon me, burning schools and hospitals for lulz and then target the women and children when i dare to fight back?

Page 22 of 47 First ... 1218192021222324252632 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO