Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    6/04/2011 5:30am

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have to hand it to Chris. He may be a perpetual loser. But at least he's tenacious. He will show and even fly to his next defeat.
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

Posted On:
    6/04/2011 6:29am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post

Firstly, are guys fuckin blind?!?!? The fluke of that fight was his being HANDED a superior position, which he didn't have, where he could land a 300 lbs elbow across my face.
    So Anthony did nothing. After all those years in martial arts you just flopped to your back and quit all by yourself? Is there a medical condition that prevents you from standing on two legs?

I was almost out cold. BJJ had as much to do with his win as a bird does causing a hurricane.
    He took you down, established a dominant position and then you tapped to something thats not even a submission. Yeah, it looks like BJJ to me, except the ***** taping to discomfort part.

:)

Posted On:
    6/04/2011 7:08am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But its OK, the reality is that its always the same handful of weak idiots that come out of the woodwork.The same idiots that are FOREVER hidden behind their keyboards. Most haven't even been to a TD/hugfest/BBQ/point sparring. Its a LOL riot to me.
    Most of the people posting on this thread have. I can attest to having been to at least 10 BBQ's.

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    6/04/2011 7:31am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I might have been to a BBQ at one time or another myself ^_-

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    6/04/2011 8:02am

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sigh... Rudy, don't keep this revisionist game up. Really now, this is exactly why this perpetual meme continues to persist. Because you continue this denial game, it just becomes chum in the water around here.

Onto your post....

The use of eargrind to me is like a retard running away with the game ball yelling "he was masturbating" ala "Something about Mary".
    I don't even understand this comparison

Firstly, are guys fuckin blind?!?!? The fluke of that fight was his being HANDED a superior position, which he didn't have, where he could land a 300 lbs elbow across my face.
    Here is the video..again
    Where was he handed a position? You two fell into the ropes in a pseudo-half guard position where you didn't have your legs wrapped around his (because you don't know how to establish position off your back mind you) and that's exactly the position the ref moved the fight to in the middle of the ring, so you'd stop fighting with your head outside of the ropes.

For the record, I believe the fight should have taken place on a large open mat to prevent that, but w/e.

I was almost out cold. Everything else is just gravy. It wasn't a simple smear after that. I thought I torn the fucker. Pft, you fight somebody 100 lbs heavier than you and see what happens.
    You were out cold from the punches he rained down on you from that pseudo half/open guard position? So it wasn't an eargrind after all but rather a TKO? And I have both sparred with people with clear over 100lbs on me, and have been in IRL teh deadly street fights with very large people. It is a significant disadvantage to be going in with, but if they are as unknowledgeable or unskilled in terms of good fighting technique - much like as Anthony was in that video being a BJJ white belt with no formal striking training - it is far from insurmountable, and in many cases a walk in the park. You caught Anthony with quite a few shots to the head, but since your technique revolved around winging your hands around from your sides, you didn't generate enough power to substantially put him on the ground until he tripped over himself with that failed shot.

Secondly, it was ONE fight. The ONLY fight ANYONE from my bullshido **** list that would actually man up. It just happened to be the biggest guy you had. Any given Sunday the underdog creeps buy and wins. BJJ had as much to do with his win as a bird does causing a hurricane.
    Do we really need to go through the list of every person who's challenged you but YOU backed out of? Not them.

Finally, eargrind is still the battle cry of the weak. I talk about anything at all and some Bullshido cock sucker will whip it out like its a free pass. "Look guys, I used the word. Ain't I pretty. *bats eyelashes*."
    As pointed out, most of the people who get a modicum of respect around here, are those who have proven credentials and have taken it to the next level of offering an IRL presence via throwdowns which keep the community closer knit and slightly more honest. Just because random nobodies use "eargrind" in a post regarding some crappling instructional video, doesn't mean they have gained e-cred or matter in the slightest. But if you get bent out of shape over it, now suddenly they are much more important aren't they?

But its OK, the reality is that its always the same handful of weak idiots that come out of the woodwork. The same idiots that are FOREVER hidden behind their keyboards. Most haven't even been to a TD/hugfest/BBQ/point sparring. Its a LOL riot to me.
    *sigh* like who? As I said above, I can't think of anyone that is well regarded here that doesn't put-up so to speak, in one way or another.
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    6/05/2011 10:08am

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Total bullshit. He was in my full guard. With his head on my chest and my hands laying down for the collar and elbow before I was stopped by the ref. Then he's upright and gets to launch his full girth at me. Total fucking revisionists bullshit. Hypocritical bitch.

As it is, his " takedown " strategy was to hold on to my pants and drop like a sack of ****. Not exactly "MMA" is it? Which only seemed to work on the fourth try after I was tangled on the ropes. Which, BTW, he was stood up twice for. Once striking and once with me on top. Its bullshit. Only people on THIS site try to make that distinction. Only people on THIS site have made it into the giant fish story it has become. Many people on the youtube noted the difference. Its only then the people from this site that try to enforce the bullshido collective opinion and repeat the constant lies about him and the match.

What you don't see at the end is that I wasn't even looking at Tony when the motherfucking idiot of a ref just said "go" as I was about to correct the position. So it was quite a surprise desperate sucker to the face.

**** you and your community. It was NEVER EVER going to a friendly match for me.

Its a convenient fallacy to say I'm touting my greatness. When in reality I'm critiquing somebody's piss poor showing, which you guys selectively approve. Chris's performance should have totally drummed him out off this board by that criteria. Just like many others have for doing the same thing.

The fallacy is that I have to be this incredible MAist to beat some of the fools on this board, I don't. That's the fantasy of a lot of people here. As bad as you think I fight. I could probably still get the better of a lot of you. As bad as you think I suck, many of you just suck way more.

I never said I was a grappler. Thats not my game. The game I play, I play well. Even better now. Much better. The only difference now is greatly increased mobility, and the lack of it three years ago, but still the same basic game.

Any given sunday the underdog wins for stupid reasons.
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

Posted On:
    6/05/2011 10:49am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rudy, you're just the little kid who shits his pants and claims the world stinks.

Posted On:
    6/05/2011 11:07am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sigh.. and the world keeps spinning
    ~Bruce Lee

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/05/2011 11:43am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by K?F
    Anthony was in that video being a BJJ white belt with no formal striking training
    Correct me if I am wrong, but if I recall properly, Anthony was taking privates at ATT with (a) pro fighter(s). Whether it be simply grappling privates or MMA may be germane, however training privately with a pro does bear some note.

Not that it means much in the grand scheme, except that simply referring to him as a "BJJ White Belt" is misleading.
    Last edited by Snake Plissken; 6/05/2011 11:45am at . Reason: edited from multiple pros to possibly singualr, cuz I don't really remember which

Posted On:
    6/05/2011 11:46am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    If I recall properly, Anthony was taking privates at ATT with pro fighters.

Not that it means much in the grand scheme, except that simply referring to him as a "BJJ White Belt" is misleading.
    Meh, I was trained by Joe Scarola, Pete Sell, and Matt & Nick Serra when I was a white belt. Best training I could ever hope for, but it didn't give me superpowers. I learned and progressed at my own rate.
    ~Bruce Lee

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast