Page 13 of 13 First ... 3910111213

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Trolling aside, Judo does not equal wrestling, nor is MMA or " the steet" the point of Judo practice.
    I appreciate that we Judoka end up with some serious conditioning that applies to self defense, thanks.
    But most important in Judo are 1) " Mutual cooperation and benefit"
    2)" Maximum efficiency, minimum effort"

These are both simple and profound concepts, and Judo cannot be appreciated without embracing them.

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Go read what I wrote on the last page in Anthony's thread about this:

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    damn , I need to check Greese's Idiocy more Often !

Greese , I didnt "Run" from YOU , son . THAT would NEVER happen , dont flatter yourself . Its just that if you believe that laundary list of Bullshit excuses for getting your asswhupped in a fight then youre dumber than I actually thought you were .

Hell , you cant even seem to see how your accouunt of things makes Royce look WORSE , not better . You have the guy getting his ass whupped without even getting HIT ! Damn , I need to check out Kimo's series of Videos on "Ki Pawas" when he releases it ! appearantly the guy dosent even need to HIT you !

Fact is , I just looked at the tape AGAIN , and he gtets CARRIED out , and Carried BACK to the ring . He does NOT go on his own Power . And frankly , if he was "that Screwed Up From Training" then he is a fucking Idiot for fighting that day in the first place . The guy has about 100 relatives that could/would get in there for him .

saying **** like "Royce Injured His Neck" is NOT a statement of Fact . Its an EXCUSE proffered for a poor performance against an opponent that was SUPPOOSED to be easy pickings . Oh , and as much as Kimo may look like hes "laying there from exhaustion" or what the hell ever to YOU , he looks equally like hes just pissed that he lost . Yeah the kids a bit knackered , but he looks like a rose compared to Royce , and at LEAST he can walk for himself .

But hey , keep on making excuses for your lil hero . I especially love the portions of your analysis that seem to imply that Kimo is in better shape , but somehow is , also , in worse shape for the match ...

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3910111213