232279 Bullies, 4090 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 81 to 90 of 290
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. bobyclumsyninja is offline
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar

    :)

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,061

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 1:09pm

    supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    as a Brit, having lived here a long while, I'd say you're right. It's more heavy-duty of an insult here in the States.
  2. PDA is offline
    PDA's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    873

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 1:17pm

    supporting member
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OP didnt offend me , I have learned to live with being a *****, its not as bad as people make out.
    King without a crown
  3. BKR is online now
    BKR's Avatar

    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    5,077

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 1:40pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignorami View Post
    Is it largely an American thing? I mainly see it in American films/TV. Doesn't seem to be such an issue here in the UK. At least not in my experience.
    Don't know, I've never been to GB. I remember when I was a kid and the whole "yo mama" thing started and was very popular. I think it got started in the AF community?

    I do know it's best not to talk crap about someone's mother, though.

    Ben
    Falling for Judo since 1980
  4. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,112

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 4:11pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    I've never understood why people react so badly to jokes about their mothers. To me its just like anything you can be rinsed for just shrug it off and come back with something funny(er).
    You guys are completely without a clue aren't you. This had nothing directly to do with my mom. If somebody wants to take a direct pot shot at my mom, cut an actual joke about my mom, that's one thing.

    This is different.
  5. TaeBo_Master is offline
    TaeBo_Master's Avatar

    Certified Fitness Trainer

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    4,002

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 4:40pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It should also be noted that when Omega calls you a *****, that's the nicest thing he knows how to say.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!


    "You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

    - The Wastrel
  6. judoka_uk is offline
    judoka_uk's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,619

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 9:15pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    You guys are completely without a clue aren't you. This had nothing directly to do with my mom. If somebody wants to take a direct pot shot at my mom, cut an actual joke about my mom, that's one thing.

    This is different.
    Calm down man. The guy you rose to was some pathetic non entity on the internet. He means nothing, Beating him to a pulp means nothing. His words mean nothing.

    Your mums been through a lot and is clearly quite the woman, but just take a deep breathe and put muppets in perspective. They aren't worthy of the energy it takes for you to get angry at them.
  7. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,112

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 9:30pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    I've never understood why people react so badly to jokes about their mothers. To me its just like anything you can be rinsed for just shrug it off and come back with something funny(er).
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Calm down man. The guy you rose to was some pathetic non entity on the internet. He means nothing, Beating him to a pulp means nothing. His words mean nothing.

    Your mums been through a lot and is clearly quite the woman, but just take a deep breathe and put muppets in perspective. They aren't worthy of the energy it takes for you to get angry at them.
    Wasn't focusing my statement on you, just quoting you. Did not mean it to come off as me ranting again.
  8. judoka_uk is offline
    judoka_uk's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,619

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 9:35pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Wasn't focusing my statement on you, just quoting you. Did not mean it to come off as me ranting again.
    By quoting me I thought you were engaging with me as that's how I understand the whole quoting thing works, if not, never mind.
  9. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,112

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 9:48pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    By quoting me I thought you were engaging with me as that's how I understand the whole quoting thing works, if not, never mind.
    Sorry, yours was just the first of several statements echoing similar statements. I didn't feel like quoting everybody.
  10. judoka_uk is offline
    judoka_uk's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,619

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 9:52pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Sorry, yours was just the first of several statements echoing similar statements. I didn't feel like quoting everybody.
    As they say in the land down under, no wukkas.
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.