223962 Bullies, 4061 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 61 to 70 of 290
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,973

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 9:46am

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted mind View Post
    @Omega.
    I just wanted to add, I understand that each person processes his/her emotions differently from one another, so no one can truly understand what it is that you have gone through even if others have had similar experiences.

    I lost my father (my hero) to cancer in August of 2007 and I wouldn't wish the pain of that experience on my worst enemy. I understand that we joke around about nearly everything on this forum and I have accepted that, even when I found the topic to be offensive. Cancer, to me, is a topic that is very personal in nature, so I would ask those in this thread to be coniderate of others.

    My thoughts and prayers are with you, my friend.
    I didn't want to make this about cancer. I wanted to make it about not making excuses because of age and a little bit of soreness.
  2. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,973

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 10:01am

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Owl View Post
    But how exactly will beating someone up resolve this? Will it make any of these people you speak of proud? Will it help them feel better? Will it do anything other than provide you with an outlet for pent up frustration and anger?

    When my mother was diagnosed I tore the place up and smashed a few things. I felt a little better in the short term but it did **** all for her.
    You don't know me dude. I was going to tear the fucker a new ear load and if he wants to take a swing at me at least he'd have a chance to do it legally. I don't swing at anybody just because I'm angry.

    In my point of view it translated to something like this:
    ME: Hey guys stop making excuses look at all these people who are older and work through diversity. On of them is my mom

    Him: It depends upon the cancer they have.

    Me: **** you you insensitive prick.

    Him: Why so hostile?

    Me: Hostile? You want to see hostile I can show you what hostile is.

    Him: What's the matter can't you take a joke?

    Me: Not when you're making light of what my mom went through.

    Him: I never made a crack at your mom.

    Me: Are you fucking kidding me?

    Him:Well I didn't say anything wrong so I'm not going to apologize. I had cancer anyway so I get to make jokes. Besides you called us pussies.

    ------------------------------------

    Now I don't care if you concur with me or not. My wife thinks I'm being too sensitive about it. That's fine. My thing is the guy was so obtuse that he couldn't even realize that he might've been out of line, apologize and move on, then talk tough behind a key board when he would never say it face to face. He's a chicken **** coward.
  3. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,955

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 10:35am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cufaol View Post
    ^this


    @ Omega: Fact is that a lot of people here lost relatives and friends to a lot of different causes, including cancer. I understand your need to ventilate man. I really do. Also, other people's fight against things like cancer is inspiring to me too. I understand that what you meant is something along the lines of: nobody here should whine about little misfortunes because other people are having it worse. Agreed.

    Just one thing: a couple of weeks ago, I fell down a 20-30 meter avalanche slope with frozen rocks and ridges. It was basically a fuckin cliff, that's how steep it was.

    I climbed back up. While wearing fuckin' skiboots, while my right wrist was fuckin' broken in 3 places. Also,I had a concussion and i couldn't see through my left eye because of all the blood from my face, which was burned like a steak on a BBQ.

    When I finally made it back from that cliff side, I put my ski's back on and skied down the rest of the slope, trying not to faint. Then I managed to walk from the bottom of the slope to the rescue helicopter.

    Does that sound like ***** behaviour to you?
    Irrelevant.
    The real problem is some of you took the OP as a personal insult; instead of taking it as a perspective insult.
  4. cufaol is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    149

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 10:52am


     Style: Boxing/Judo/BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Irrelevant.
    The real problem is some of you took the OP as a personal insult; instead of taking it as a perspective insult.
    Are you saying that calling someone a ***** is not a direct insult? The core of the issue is that the way it was formulated caused some of us to feel insulted. Which is logical because it was formulated as a fuckin' insult.
    You cannot expect people to guess what you really mean when you are writing. Nevertheless; the "joke" was totally insensitive and besides the point. If someone had said that in a bar to Omega's face, he would probably (and justifiable) have caved the dude's face in.
  5. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,973

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 10:54am

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cufaol View Post
    ^this


    @ Omega: Fact is that a lot of people here lost relatives and friends to a lot of different causes, including cancer. I understand your need to ventilate man. I really do. Also, other people's fight against things like cancer is inspiring to me too. I understand that what you meant is something along the lines of: nobody here should whine about little misfortunes because other people are having it worse. Agreed.

    Just one thing: a couple of weeks ago, I fell down a 20-30 meter avalanche slope with frozen rocks and ridges. It was basically a fuckin cliff, that's how steep it was.

    I climbed back up. While wearing fuckin' skiboots, while my right wrist was fuckin' broken in 3 places. Also,I had a concussion and i couldn't see through my left eye because of all the blood from my face, which was burned like a steak on a BBQ.

    When I finally made it back from that cliff side, I put my ski's back on and skied down the rest of the slope, trying not to faint. Then I managed to walk from the bottom of the slope to the rescue helicopter.

    Does that sound like ***** behaviour to you?
    I'm glad you manage to pass reading comprehension. Here let me help you-

    It just dawned on me how big a pussies some of you fucking whiners are.

    No, you taking my OP as a personal insult just makes you a douchebag. It's a perspective thing.
  6. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,973

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 10:57am

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cufaol View Post
    Are you saying that calling someone a ***** is not a direct insult? The core of the issue is that the way it was formulated caused some of us to feel insulted. Which is logical because it was formulated as a fuckin' insult.
    You cannot expect people to guess what you really mean when you are writing. Nevertheless; the "joke" was totally insensitive and besides the point. If someone had said that in a bar to Omega's face, he would probably (and justifiable) have caved the dude's face in.
    No I wouldn't have. I've got proof. Dozen's of examples. You want a direct insult you're a fucking retard with the coping skills of a fucking serial killer, but what the hell do you expect from somebody from Belgium. Let me guess Jean Claude Van Damme is your fucking hero and you masturbate to a picture of him every morning.
  7. Rzero is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    644

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 10:57am


     Style: G-safe Krav Maga / TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Christ, this ****'s still going on?
  8. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,955

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 11:17am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rzero View Post
    Christ, this ****'s still going on?
    Says the guy who kept posting in the never ending Krav Maga thread.
  9. cufaol is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    149

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 11:17am


     Style: Boxing/Judo/BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    You want a direct insult you're a fucking retard with the coping skills of a fucking serial killer, but what the hell do you expect from somebody from Belgium. Let me guess Jean Claude Van Damme is your fucking hero and you masturbate to a picture of him every morning.
    Serial killer...I'm flattered. That actually was a pretty good one, I liked the JCVD bit. Belgium thingy was predictable though. Anyway, I'm just glad most of us fall under the regular "fuckin whiners" category, rather than the "*****" category.:LOL:
  10. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,973

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 11:19am

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rzero View Post
    Christ, this ****'s still going on?
    You know you can unsubscribe from a thread.
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.