233356 Bullies, 3743 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 51 to 60 of 290
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. TaeBo_Master is offline
    TaeBo_Master's Avatar

    Certified Fitness Trainer

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    4,002

    Posted On:
    5/29/2011 5:11pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the spirit of this thread, I offer a ubiquitous mega-varrot to all those who have lost loved ones to cancer, cancer survivors, and those suffering with cancer; especially if they are training, working, or otherwise actively fighting it.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!


    "You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

    - The Wastrel
  2. Ketsueki is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    146

    Posted On:
    5/29/2011 10:46pm


     Style: MT, BJJ, BBT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I feel a little better about the huge gulf by which Omega > Ket, knowing that apparently there's a badass gene which is hereditary. All I got from my mother's side was babyface and thinning hair.
  3. LiamSP is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    102

    Posted On:
    5/29/2011 11:50pm


     Style: Isshin-ryu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    Ok, I have laughed at some offensive ****. But, I have never heard a funny cancer joke. Ever.
    Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer, too bad he never cries.
  4. 100xobm is offline
    100xobm's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,206

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 2:51am


     Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamSP View Post
    Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer, too bad he never cries.
    If you're going to try to make cancer funny, maybe don't use a shitty chuck norris joke.

    Your appearance on the internet is comical to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Judoka_UK
    Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.
  5. Grey Owl is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    560

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 4:39am


     Style: Karate, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    I didn't close the thread numbnuts.

    **** you. You cross the line and you come crying.
    Good, enjoy your ban. I told you not to send me a PM. I erased it before reading it. You can come back in 7 days. Maybe if you grow a pair you'll stop you **** posturing and meet me face to face.

    No, because it wasn't a joke. When it was poorly delivered you didn't bother to apologized. You think because you have cancer it makes you fucking special? I've lost some very special people to cancer. I'm watching the health of two of my mentors fight with cancer. My mom went years fighting her cancer.

    You're a craving piece of ****.
    But how exactly will beating someone up resolve this? Will it make any of these people you speak of proud? Will it help them feel better? Will it do anything other than provide you with an outlet for pent up frustration and anger?

    When my mother was diagnosed I tore the place up and smashed a few things. I felt a little better in the short term but it did **** all for her.
  6. cufaol is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    150

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 7:24am


     Style: Boxing/Judo/BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Owl View Post
    But how exactly will beating someone up resolve this? Will it make any of these people you speak of proud? Will it help them feel better? Will it do anything other than provide you with an outlet for pent up frustration and anger?

    When my mother was diagnosed I tore the place up and smashed a few things. I felt a little better in the short term but it did **** all for her.
    ^this


    @ Omega: Fact is that a lot of people here lost relatives and friends to a lot of different causes, including cancer. I understand your need to ventilate man. I really do. Also, other people's fight against things like cancer is inspiring to me too. I understand that what you meant is something along the lines of: nobody here should whine about little misfortunes because other people are having it worse. Agreed.

    Just one thing: a couple of weeks ago, I fell down a 20-30 meter avalanche slope with frozen rocks and ridges. It was basically a fuckin cliff, that's how steep it was.

    I climbed back up. While wearing fuckin' skiboots, while my right wrist was fuckin' broken in 3 places. Also,I had a concussion and i couldn't see through my left eye because of all the blood from my face, which was burned like a steak on a BBQ.

    When I finally made it back from that cliff side, I put my ski's back on and skied down the rest of the slope, trying not to faint. Then I managed to walk from the bottom of the slope to the rescue helicopter.

    Does that sound like ***** behaviour to you?
  7. twisted mind is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bentonville, Ar
    Posts
    482

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 7:34am


     Style: TKD/ TSD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cufaol View Post
    ^this


    @ Omega: Fact is that a lot of people here lost relatives and friends to a lot of different causes, including cancer. I understand your need to ventilate man. I really do. Also, other people's fight against things like cancer is inspiring to me too. I understand that what you meant is something along the lines of: nobody here should whine about little misfortunes because other people are having it worse. Agreed.

    Just one thing: a couple of weeks ago, I fell down a 20-30 meter avalanche slope with frozen rocks and ridges. It was basically a fuckin cliff, that's how steep it was.

    I climbed back up. While wearing fuckin' skiboots, while my right wrist was fuckin' broken in 3 places. Also,I had a concussion and i couldn't see through my left eye because of all the blood from my face, which was burned like a steak on a BBQ.

    When I finally made it back from that cliff side, I put my ski's back on and skied down the rest of the slope, trying not to faint. Then I managed to walk from the bottom of the slope to the rescue helicopter.

    Does that sound like ***** behaviour to you?
    If you did all that while dressed like this..............

    then, I would call that one of the manliest things ever.
  8. twisted mind is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bentonville, Ar
    Posts
    482

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 7:51am


     Style: TKD/ TSD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    @Omega.
    I just wanted to add, I understand that each person processes his/her emotions differently from one another, so no one can truly understand what it is that you have gone through even if others have had similar experiences.

    I lost my father (my hero) to cancer in August of 2007 and I wouldn't wish the pain of that experience on my worst enemy. I understand that we joke around about nearly everything on this forum and I have accepted that, even when I found the topic to be offensive. Cancer, to me, is a topic that is very personal in nature, so I would ask those in this thread to be coniderate of others.

    My thoughts and prayers are with you, my friend.
  9. Ignorami is offline
    Ignorami's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,539

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 8:18am


     Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lance Armstrong's very existence should be an example to everyone.

    Anyone who moans and skips training because of a "tiring day at work", or because their "finger hurts", should be forced to watch his scene at the end of Dodgeball, while everyone else in class boos and spits at them.



    We've lost two members to Leukemia over the years, and we have a guy in our class now with prostate cancer. He's caught it very late, and the outlook is bleak. He attends every class he physically can, and sees training as a privilege. He was suffering pain yesterday he described as the same level as bad toothache, but still drove 20 miles to come and watch.

    No-one in the class knows about his condition, but it's fucking embarrassing when people moan or skip because they got invited to a BBQ.

    Its certainly given me a kick up the arse of late.


    When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

    "what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti
  10. cufaol is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    150

    Posted On:
    5/30/2011 9:34am


     Style: Boxing/Judo/BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted mind View Post
    then, I would call that one of the manliest things ever.
    Unfortunately, I was fully dressed. On the other hand, Being naked would have killed me... That's quite a dilemma.
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.