Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/28/2011 11:07pm

Style: Street Focus Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are NO ONE, maybe on this forum you get respect but I don't have to tell you anything. I don't even have to respond to you.

It goes to show how ignorant and childish you are

#1) With all the crap you talk, with all the jokes you make, you're going to become upset if I talk crap?

#2) I was making a joke because I had cancer at one point in my life, thyroid cancer. If you're going to make a thread calling people pussies, and joking around then get angry when someone makes a joke don't post at all.

Lastly we are in YMAB, a place where we are supposed to joke, on top of being on a forum.

Seriously? You're getting angry? Well I couldn't care less.
    Last edited by shotfghter; 5/28/2011 11:10pm at .

:)

Posted On:
    5/28/2011 11:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shotfghter View Post
    Honestly, it depends on what type of cancer you had.
    This is incredibly insensitive. You get to a certain age, then people you've known, and cared about deeply, die from cancer. He just said his 67 year old mother survived cancer. Let's not insert joke k?

Apologize profusely, and consider where jokes end, and deep insults begin.

EDIT: Jamie chainpunching a towel, in his bathroom, so show punching techniques, and whining about criticism was worthy of mocking. Even in YMAS, there are lines.
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 5/28/2011 11:12pm at . Reason: more to say.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/28/2011 11:11pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are NO ONE, maybe on this forum you get respect but I don't have to tell you anything. I don't even have to respond to you.

It goes to show how ignorant and childish you are

#1) With all the crap you talk, with all the jokes you make, you're going to become upset if I talk crap?

#2) I was making a joke because I had cancer at one point in my life, thyroid cancer. If you're going to make a thread calling people pussies, and joking around then get angry when someone makes a joke don't post at all.

Lastly we are in YMAB, a place where we are supposed to joke, on top of being on a forum.

Seriously? You're getting angry?
    Yes, when my mom's involved with your fucking "Joke" then you made it personal. Which fucking gym do you train at mother fucker?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/28/2011 11:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have cancer too, and I never made fun of your mom. Have you had cancer? And I didn't even make a joke at your mom, I was going to make a joke about cancer in general, How some cancers are better than others. And what makes you think I have to tell you anything? Why are you entitled?

:)

Posted On:
    5/28/2011 11:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have cancer too, and I never made fun of your mom. Have you had cancer? And I didn't even make a joke at your mom, I was going to make a joke about cancer in general, How some cancers are better than others. And what makes you think I have to tell you anything? Why are you entitled?
    It's his thread. If you read his OP, and were responding within the context of that discussion...it's pretty meat-headed. This is your cue to feel bad, about making light of something deeply personal....now.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/28/2011 11:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And I never mentioned his mother, and he called us pussies. And if its so much of a touchy subject that he'll angry when people talk about a broad issue like cancer, don't mention it.

I'm not one for e-drama, and I respect his skill as a martial artist. I've already been polite and clarified my posts right now hes just being a tough guy and picking fights with people below his skill level for no reason.

all of a sudden YMABS is serious. Get angry all you want.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/28/2011 11:23pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's right you fucking piece of ****. I'm not here making light of that either. Crawl back under the rock you came from you fucking coward.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/28/2011 11:27pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And I never mentioned his mother, and he called us pussies. And if its so much of a touchy subject that he'll angry when people talk about a broad issue like cancer, don't mention it.

I'm not one for e-drama, and I respect his skill as a martial artist. I've already been polite and clarified my posts right now hes just being a tough guy and picking fights with people below his skill level for no reason.

all of a sudden YMABS is serious. Get angry all you want.
    Come on mother fucker. You want to act tough behind your keyboard? Glad you can take that out of context, you in running for douchebag of the month?

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/29/2011 12:13am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just got this from the fucking *****:
    Unfair

seriously dude. It goes to show how things aren't fair in this forum

I'm not acting tough, I know you could beat me, you are an instructor.

But I'm not going to let people talk down on me, especially when I haven't done anything wrong.

Whining little bitch.

Sick double leg.

Posted On:
    5/29/2011 12:21am

supporting member
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nothing solves disagreements like threats!
    "That was the only way you could destroy me. Neither do I quail at death nor act in deference to any god. So drop your talk, I come resolved to die. But first, there are these gifts I bring for you." At once he hurled a javelin at his enemy, then sent another and another still straight to the mark. - Virgil's The Aeneid
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast