Page 24 of 29 First ... 14202122232425262728 ... Last
  1. #231

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    126
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my goal is to regularly train till i get old, so I can call the youngsters pussies when they can't do 50 pushups.

  2. #232

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    1,565
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EdgeWalker View Post
    my goal is to regularly train till i get old, so I can call the youngsters pussies when they can't do 50 pushups.
    Do you know what an exercise in futility is? 50 pushups wont stop them laughing at you because you do Taekkyon.

  3. #233

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    120
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Stop being stupid with your financial matters.

    Fast.
    I've never used pay pal nor have i ever had a reason to do so up until now. It's got nothing to do with being stupid, it has to do with me being curious about using a service that in no way shape or form dictates my ability to control my finances, since it is an optional service :)

  4. #234
    In the blackest moment of a dying world, what have you become? supporting member
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,458
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by proteinshakez View Post
    I've never used pay pal nor have i ever had a reason to do so up until now. It's got nothing to do with being stupid, it has to do with me being curious about using a service that in no way shape or form dictates my ability to control my finances, since it is an optional service :)

    Don't talk about your finances on the public internet.

    Ever.

  5. #235

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    343
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omega is angry.


  6. #236

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,475
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post

    Don't talk about your finances on the public internet.

    Ever.
    Agreed.

  7. #237

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post

    Don't talk about your finances on the public internet.

    Ever.
    Unless some guy from Nigeria needs the information to send you that inheritance.

  8. #238
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,443
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post

    Don't talk about your family on the public internet.

    Ever.
    Fixed.
    LOL@IRONY

  9. #239
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    people, nobody ever reads on the internet, people just type.
    its basically a one way street for retarded people with infloated ego's.
    carry on.

  10. #240
    In the blackest moment of a dying world, what have you become? supporting member
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,458
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    its basically a one way street for retarded people with infloated ego's.
    Also a great way to torture a language.

    ...as in I'm trying to figure out how "inflated" would become "infloated", and why egos would include a possessive apostrophe.

Page 24 of 29 First ... 14202122232425262728 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO