228377 Bullies, 4123 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 221 to 230 of 290
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 131920212223 24252627 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. proteinshakez is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    120

    Posted On:
    6/19/2011 11:57pm


     Style: Shotokan, BJJ, Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    giggity xD
  2. syberia is offline
    syberia's Avatar

    Here to kick your ass.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,778

    Posted On:
    6/20/2011 12:00am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Bitch.
    You love me, little noob.


    Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

  3. bobyclumsyninja is offline
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar

    :)

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,061

    Posted On:
    6/20/2011 12:02am

    supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by syberia View Post
    Lol. His varrots aren't worth much nowadays anyway.
    yeah, that wasn't much of a promotion *runs*
  4. proteinshakez is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    120

    Posted On:
    6/20/2011 12:05am


     Style: Shotokan, BJJ, Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i have a COMPLETELY unrelated question since there's people online right now.

    I want to set up a paypal account. I have a debit card. Is there a way i can set it up without having it go into my main "debit account" (i want to use the money i get from here to send someone said money to get a new lap top, details aren't important lol) or if i gave my main account info would any money i get go right in there? Also, how do i go about transferring money to said person once i get it?
  5. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,006

    Posted On:
    6/20/2011 12:09am

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My head just exploded.
  6. proteinshakez is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    120

    Posted On:
    6/20/2011 12:12am


     Style: Shotokan, BJJ, Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    My head just exploded.
    i'd buy you a towel to clean it up...but first i'd need to get this paypal account setup so i can get some money in it with which to BUY said towel :(
  7. syberia is offline
    syberia's Avatar

    Here to kick your ass.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,778

    Posted On:
    6/20/2011 12:13am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by proteinshakez View Post
    i have a COMPLETELY unrelated question since there's people online right now.

    I want to set up a paypal account. I have a debit card. Is there a way i can set it up without having it go into my main "debit account" (i want to use the money i get from here to send someone said money to get a new lap top, details aren't important lol) or if i gave my main account info would any money i get go right in there? Also, how do i go about transferring money to said person once i get it?
    If you go into paypal and set it up properly you can use any bank account, I believe. They have a FAQ page.

    But, give me your debit card details, including your full name, expiry date and number, and I'll see what I can do.
    Ignore purchases from shoe stores. They'll just be tests. ;)


    Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

  8. proteinshakez is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    120

    Posted On:
    6/20/2011 12:28am


     Style: Shotokan, BJJ, Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by syberia View Post
    If you go into paypal and set it up properly you can use any bank account, I believe. They have a FAQ page.

    But, give me your debit card details, including your full name, expiry date and number, and I'll see what I can do.
    Ignore purchases from shoe stores. They'll just be tests. ;)
    Details send in message, ignore the pictures of me giving you middle fingers, i swear i was just stretching my hands :D
  9. syberia is offline
    syberia's Avatar

    Here to kick your ass.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,778

    Posted On:
    6/20/2011 12:37am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by proteinshakez View Post
    Details send in message, ignore the pictures of me giving you middle fingers, i swear i was just stretching my hands :D
    Glad I could be of assistance today.


    Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

  10. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    There's not enough words to describe my existence.

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,292

    Posted On:
    6/20/2011 1:18am

    supporting member
     Style: No Style

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by proteinshakez View Post
    I want to set up a paypal account. I have a debit card. Is there a way i can set it up without having it go into my main "debit account" (i want to use the money i get from here to send someone said money to get a new lap top, details aren't important lol) or if i gave my main account info would any money i get go right in there? Also, how do i go about transferring money to said person once i get it?
    Stop being stupid with your financial matters.

    Fast.
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 131920212223 24252627 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.