Page 22 of 29 First ... 12181920212223242526 ... Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We try.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yesterday we had a Punch a Thon at my mma gym to raise money for breast cancer. Most of the people quit after about 10 minutes (of ***** baby punches lol), i managed to hold on for 90 minutes with no stopping or breaks of any kind (hands could not stop moving, had to keep a good tempo on the bag) of hitting this bag with the type of intent i'd use if i were hitting someone trying to rape my fiance. Obviously i had to slow down at points but the only reason i stopped hitting the bag at all is because i actually blacked out for a few seconds lol.

I did this with a small fracture in my left forearm, re-hyper extending my right elbow, and stupidly hitting this bag as hard as i can with mma gloves instead of boxing gloves, pretty sure i chipped my knuckle on the half broken piece of plastic inside this bag, for 90 minutes.

I felt significantly less like a ***** than the average person :)

There were 2 guys that went for 120 minutes, but they were baby punching the whole time. Though that's ok because the point was to raise money for every minute we it ^_^ Our coach was expecting us to go maybe 15 minutes tops, i sure wasn't planning on 90 minutes lol, but everyone ended up being surprised. We kicked cancer in the nuts :D

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by proteinshakez View Post
    Yesterday we had a Punch a Thon at my mma gym to raise money for breast cancer. Most of the people quit after about 10 minutes (of ***** baby punches lol), i managed to hold on for 90 minutes with no stopping or breaks of any kind (hands could not stop moving, had to keep a good tempo on the bag) of hitting this bag with the type of intent i'd use if i were hitting someone trying to rape my fiance. Obviously i had to slow down at points but the only reason i stopped hitting the bag at all is because i actually blacked out for a few seconds lol.

I did this with a small fracture in my left forearm, re-hyper extending my right elbow, and stupidly hitting this bag as hard as i can with mma gloves instead of boxing gloves, pretty sure i chipped my knuckle on the half broken piece of plastic inside this bag, for 90 minutes.

I felt significantly less like a ***** than the average person :)

There were 2 guys that went for 120 minutes, but they were baby punching the whole time. Though that's ok because the point was to raise money for every minute we it ^_^ Our coach was expecting us to go maybe 15 minutes tops, i sure wasn't planning on 90 minutes lol, but everyone ended up being surprised. We kicked cancer in the nuts :D
    You must have a crush on proteinshakez, don't you? Go do some pushups or something.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    lol where did that second "quote" come from? :D

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When you try to give somebody a varrot too soon that quote comes up.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    good read. it sure made me realize alot of things. IDK why some got offended in the beginning but this sure is a very nice thread...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    rawhr!
    this reminds me of this ozzie nurse i met abroad, inb fact she's thinking of dropping by for round 2.
    she was tough as nails, must be one hell of a nurse.
    also really good ass.
    Stop injuring yourself so you can stalk nurses, Lebell.

Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    When you try to give somebody a varrot too soon that quote comes up.
    ah gotcha gotcha, well thank you for the sentiment anyways :D You can give me one later ;)

I literally felt like i was going to die, but that was the point. I could stop hitting that bag at any point and time i wanted to, cancer patients don't get to pick and choose. They also have to fight it as hard as they can for as long as they can, so i figured i could hit the bag as hard as i could for as long as i could. I wish the other guys would have hit it hard too but at least they got more money for going longer for the cause so meh ^_^
    Last edited by proteinshakez; 6/19/2011 11:52pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by proteinshakez View Post
    ah gotcha gotcha, well thank you for the sentiment anyways :D You can give me one later ;)
    Lol. His varrots aren't worth much nowadays anyway.

Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bitch.

Page 22 of 29 First ... 12181920212223242526 ... Last