Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 2:16pm

Style: Freestyle Fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    nothing wrong just funny. the quality of the show has went down many notches. instead of finding legit fighters now. we get guise with purple hair and personality. yeah yeah i know its television.

bruce leeroy is in the fucking ufc cause of this show. how the **** did galvao get turned down.

i guess at least leeroy is fighting for like 2k
    Last edited by serey; 6/09/2011 2:18pm at . Reason: add more comment. ranting

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 2:40pm

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Honestly the show was never all that great. You watched the early episodes, and you watch now if I'm reading your post right.

To me TUF is more like watching high school football - mostly it's sincere amateurs that aren't too impressive, but occasionally you see some spectacular ****.

For Galvao, I dunno how he performed at the tryouts. Being a BJJ badass isn't the same as being an MMA badass.
    "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 4:35pm

Style: Freestyle Fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    season 1-5 had good fighters. sanchez, diaz, florian, kos etc.

galvao was 5-2 and fought in DREAM and SF. Karl Amoussou was also looked over. what about Rahadi Ferguson?

tuf = casting for tv personality not so much talent anymore.

and i dont watch tuf. i just know keep up with mma.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2011 12:07am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Not overly familiar with Miller, but isn't he one of those athletes whose main strengths lie in trashtalking and fight hyping rather than actual ability?
    Umm, no. If the bell wouldn't have rang then Shields would have been put to sleep in their fight. There was a period of time when he didn't really take his training as seriously as he could have, but he seems to be more determined to win and to get a title shot. He is very good at getting submissions, and his standup game is pretty decent as well.

I expect Bisping to lose most likely via submission. Most people count Mayhem out because of his crazy attitude. It makes it hard for a lot of fans to take him seriously. Either way, this is going to be hilarious to watch.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    6/10/2011 1:19am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nah, Mayhem is - or, used to be - a legit welterweight contender, and one of the top-ten fighters in the sport. It's just that Strikeforce basically frosted him ever since the Shields fight, and that his last two bouts, against Tim Stout and Sakuraba, can hardly be taken as a measure for his true skills.

IF ring rust isn't an issue, and if Mayhem's earlier fights are to be an indicator, he can be a legit threat for the current champions both in welterweight and middleweight.

Posted On:
    6/12/2011 5:15pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

These cups need to be mandated!!! Diamond MMA cups and compression shorts are NUTS! haha

Posted On:
    6/12/2011 5:18pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pay for a sponsorship you ****.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345