Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/01/2011 1:03am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello everybody I am a new member of this forum I would like to share my knowledge and experience over here..

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/01/2011 4:00am

Style: BJJ and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tao.jonez View Post
    "I, JaredD am the same guy that is in the videos. I am studying martial arts, but it's relatively new for me, and I'm not that great. Anyway, I posted them here to get some feedback in order to make my future videos seem more legitimate. The Army stuff is a lie, but I thought it sounded cool, besides I've gone to a lot of effort to fool you all. So help me out by telling me how to make cooler videos, guys!"
    I will say I can pretty much garuntee this tool is/was in the service. Most civilians think the vast majority of military people are normal, logical, reality based people; unfortunately only like 1 out of 4 of us are normal, the rest are kids that got picked on in highschool for being a fuckin nerd and ran away to the military to LARP on a much bigger scale. It explains why the Army's unarmed self defense course is entirely Aikido.

Note: The Army's Combatives course is BJJ and Muay Thai, and is about as good as it gets for Military H2H.

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    6/01/2011 9:37am

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cheeks - you're not making me feel secure at all.

Thank goodness there's not a lot of h2h in combat nowadays.

And oddly I don't see many ex-Navy or Air Force LARPers, and I think those guys fly the drones and point the big exploding stuff at the bad guys...maybe their criteria for filtering out kooks is a little more stringent. (If I'm wrong on this, just let me be wrong.)
    "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Middleweight

Posted On:
    6/01/2011 10:13am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tao.jonez View Post
    Cheeks - you're not making me feel secure at all.

Thank goodness there's not a lot of h2h in combat nowadays.

And oddly I don't see many ex-Navy or Air Force LARPers, and I think those guys fly the drones and point the big exploding stuff at the bad guys...maybe their criteria for filtering out kooks is a little more stringent. (If I'm wrong on this, just let me be wrong.)
    Well, that, and wannabees aren't going to line up to learn teh deadlee from a guy from the Village People.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/01/2011 12:14pm

Style: Aikido, Kajukembo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can tell you what he did wrong, in plain English, since you can't understand what everyone else has been trying to say in his own way.

HE MADE THESE VIDEOS!!!

That being said, he looks just a bit smaller than me (it's hard to tell on a youtube vid), yet he says he weighs 158lbs. How is a male who weighs 158lbs, so soft and flabby? Why would you want training advice from a soft 158 pounder? I weigh 230lbs at the moment, because the past two years of family celebrations have been real good to me, and new school and work schedules haven't. My daily 3 mile runs have dwindled to maybe three times a month jogs. I'm not going to go out and buy a weighted vest to get back into it. That's just retarded! No wonder his knees hurt! It's not from the military, it's from supporting the magnitude of his retardation!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345