Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/28/2011 10:53pm

Style: Inactive

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The guys that I thought were especially cool when I was a teenager just ended up being really big dorks. This guy would have definitely been one of them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/28/2011 11:34pm

Style: BJJ & MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JaredD View Post
    I'm sorry, I was honestly just trying to get your opinion on this person so I thought Id ask the experts. Im subscribed to him and he uploads lots of videos based on all sorts of different subjects but I thought these videos were a bit iffy. He just looks really smart and I wanted to forward you're guys feedback to him so he could do a lot better. So let him know what hes doing wrong.
    I'm fascinated that you're able to tell how smart someone is just by looking. Please tell us your method so we may learn from your superhuman abilities.

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    5/29/2011 12:36am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sorry, I was honestly just trying to get your opinion on this person so I thought Id ask the experts. Im subscribed to him and he uploads lots of videos based on all sorts of different subjects but I thought these videos were a bit iffy. He just looks really smart and I wanted to forward you're guys feedback to him so he could do a lot better. So let him know what hes doing wrong.
    Dude if I may offer my advice: If you were looking for our opinion on the guy, I'd say you found it. If you had posted some videos of, say, Randy Couture doing hardass workouts, the entire feel of this thread would be generally accepting and positive. As such, use your brain and understand that the attacking of this thread is generally against the author of the videos you showed and not yourself (unless you are, as suspected, the very author himself). Get above the internet-attack-machine and recognize that you got exactly what you asked for: our opinion on the videos. Now you can smile and walk away with head held high. Goodbye.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/29/2011 1:35am

Style: Youtube-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TaeBo_Master View Post
    The OP is either the man in the videos, or has been "Accepting his technique" in cocaine-fueled, lube-soaked nights of sweaty man love.

hehe...BUTTSECKS.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/29/2011 2:43am

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, people tried to let him know what he's doing wrong or at least initiating a discussion about it, which led to him disabling the comment function on his videos. Seems kinda telling.

Ghost of Kawaishi

Posted On:
    5/29/2011 8:24am

Style: judo, parenting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

So...if we(the folks at Bullshido) are the experts, then it stands to reason that you are less experienced, yet even you can see there is a load of crap be presented in those videos, which is why you are questioning them, despite "him" being smart and all. So, exactly why are you subscribed to "him"?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2011 2:46pm

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I heavily dislike shin kicks and would much rather use a modified version called the sword kick that assures that I will break every bone on the top of my foot cause I'm a fucking idiot.
    Fixed.

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    5/31/2011 2:56pm

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me translate this one -

"I, JaredD am the same guy that is in the videos. I am studying martial arts, but it's relatively new for me, and I'm not that great. Anyway, I posted them here to get some feedback in order to make my future videos seem more legitimate. The Army stuff is a lie, but I thought it sounded cool, besides I've gone to a lot of effort to fool you all. So help me out by telling me how to make cooler videos, guys!"
    "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    5/31/2011 10:11pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JaredD
    I heavily dislike shin kicks and would much rather use a modified version called the sword kick that assures that I will break every bone on the top of my foot cause I'm a fucking idiot.
    Fixed.
    Exactly this. It's not hard to Google x-ray images of bones and other anatomical structure of the body. Do this, and judge with your own eyes which seems to be more suited for high-force impact. The tibia is built like a baseball bat, the foot bones are built like a series of pencils lined up next to each other.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/01/2011 12:47am

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TaeBo_Master View Post
    Exactly this. It's not hard to Google x-ray images of bones and other anatomical structure of the body. Do this, and judge with your own eyes which seems to be more suited for high-force impact. The tibia is built like a baseball bat, the foot bones are built like a series of pencils lined up next to each other.
    Fully. One thing I like about Kyokushin training, for all it's drawbacks, is that sparring is without gloves or shin/foot guards and teaches you really quickly what will not work at full speed without injuring yourself. It only took about 3 sprained toes and consistantly sore feet to compel me to strike with my shins, regardless of their soreness, which for shins does not correlate with injury.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast