Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... Last

Hell yeah! Hell no!

A message to hippies

Ok so here's the thing I get that hippies want to save the planet and have a brighter tomorrow, but they really need a better game plan. You see NO ONE is going to have bugs for breakfast, NO ONE wants to drive a car that looks like an Easter egg, and finally NO ONE is ever going to think that this is sexy : Hippie hogs: Making solar bikes sexyhttp://www.greatbigstory.com/stories/sexy-eco-friendly-bikes/?xrs=CNNAPP

Even calling that fucking smug retarded thing a hog is just an insult. Seriously hippies if you really want to change the world you're going to need a way better approach than dorky **** like this.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Ok so here's the thing I get that hippies want to save the planet and have a brighter tomorrow, but they really need a better game plan. You see NO ONE is going to have bugs for breakfast, NO ONE wants to drive a car that looks like an Easter egg, and finally NO ONE is ever going to think that this is sexy : Hippie hogs: Making solar bikes sexyhttp://www.greatbigstory.com/stories/sexy-eco-friendly-bikes/?xrs=CNNAPP

Even calling that fucking smug retarded thing a hog is just an insult. Seriously hippies if you really want to change the world you're going to need a way better approach than dorky **** like this.
    Those are cool bikes. I would ride one down the beach.
    The video is cool. You're comments here are among the dumbest I have ever read on Bullshido. This site is frequently visited by delusional chunners and ninjas but your comments are dumber.
    It's s fucking bicycle, a pretty neat one actually. The "hippie hog" thing was a tongue in cheek joke. It has no lights , horn, or license plate....... because it's a bicycle. It doesn't go fast and its not trying to be an electric motorcycle. This is an electric motorcycle.
    Last edited by Raycetpfl; 5/02/2016 9:53am at .

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Those are cool bikes. I would ride one down the beach.
    The video is cool. You're comments here are among the dumbest I have ever read on Bullshido. This site is frequently visited by delusional chunners and ninjas but your comments are dumber.
    It's s fucking bicycle, a pretty neat one actually. The "hippie hog" thing was a tongue in cheek joke. It has no lights , horn, or license plate....... because it's a bicycle. It doesn't go fast and its not trying to be an electric motorcycle. This is an electric motorcycle.
    So basically you're a butthurt hippie got it. And no those bikes are not cool they are fucking retarded, the only people that like that type of bike are the same losers that ride recumbent bikes. So hippie neckbeards. I have no problem with real bikes. Oh and nice try with posting the vid of an electric race motorcycle it doesn't in any way validate that tard bike.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I also find your comment about my posting laughable considering some of the bullshit you post. Oh wahhhh my poor hippie butt is hurt because someone made fun of my tardcycle. You're probably one of those critical mass douchebags that likes to "share the road" by riding in the middle like a fucking asswipe.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I also find your comment about my posting laughable considering some of the bullshit you post. Oh wahhhh my poor hippie butt is hurt because someone made fun of my tardcycle. You're probably one of those critical mass douchebags that likes to "share the road" by riding in the middle like a fucking asswipe.
    I think its funny as hell that you think that Rayce is a hippie.
    Also you are fucking stupid as all hell.
    I mean really fucking stupid, you can't tell the fucking difference between an electric bike and an electric motorcycle.
    These are motorcycles http://www.zeromotorcycles.com/
    These are electric bikes http://www.electric-bikes.com/
    See the fucking difference?
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You goddamn simpleton.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    You goddamn simpleton.
    My guess is you are the closest thing to a hippie that is an active poster here.....
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I think its funny as hell that you think that Rayce is a hippie.
    Also you are fucking stupid as all hell.
    I mean really fucking stupid, you can't tell the fucking difference between an electric bike and an electric motorcycle.
    These are motorcycles http://www.zeromotorcycles.com/
    These are electric bikes http://www.electric-bikes.com/
    See the fucking difference?
    If he is riding one of those bikes he's at least part hippie. And what the fucking hell are you talking about?? I am not in any way confusing electric bicycles with electric motorcycles. I was making fun of the fact that CNN called them hippie hogs you fucking ignorant ass.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and one should also note there is a big difference between a beach cruiser like the bike in the video, and the road bikes that critical mass people ride.
    Two very different styles of bike and bike riding.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Oh and one should also note there is a big difference between a beach cruiser like the bike in the video, and the road bikes that critical mass people ride.
    Two very different styles of bike and bike riding.
    Yeah, but both still look retarded. Beach cruisers hahahaha. Jesus Christ. You guys are starting to remind me of the South Park "smug" episode. And by the way who the **** needs an electric motor on a bike?? Seriously what kind of fat fucking lazy ass bastard needs to add a motor to a bike?? Use the fucking pedals. And get a real bike.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... Last