Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Britain exits stage left

So the votes are in and England says **** it to the EU. The world market has already responded by taking a dive. So what do you guys think?? Is Europe going to implode?? Apparently Cameron says **** it too and is resigning.

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm genuinely surprised, I honestly thought we'd stay. It's turning into a right **** storm already, father turning on son, brother turning on brother. All on Facebook though so it's okay. It's like some middle-class civil war.
    Ne Obliviscaris

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i've always felt that cameron had a smug, obnoxious air to him, but seeing him fail so spectacularly still isn't worth the fallout from this.

also, by resigning he's coming off as a complete ***** (at least to me) but maybe i'm not seeing the big picture here.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Style
    Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep, really disappointed. Pound has crashed, biggest drop on the stock exchange since 2008. Scotland has announced another leave vote (which they will probably win). The whole UK political scene is completely fractured. 3.5 million European's living in the UK - unsure what their status will be. Similarly there are millions of Brits living in Europe (often retired) who may have to return to the UK. Not necessarily booted out but with their UK sterling pensions and no reciprocal healthcare may not be able to afford to live in EU countries anymore.

Its a **** up

Style
    Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i've always felt that cameron had a smug, obnoxious air to him, but seeing him fail so spectacularly still isn't worth the fallout from this.

also, by resigning he's coming off as a complete ***** (at least to me) but maybe i'm not seeing the big picture here.
    I think you sum it up fairly well

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio View Post
    Yep, really disappointed. Pound has crashed, biggest drop on the stock exchange since 2008. Scotland has announced another leave vote (which they will probably win). The whole UK political scene is completely fractured. 3.5 million European's living in the UK - unsure what their status will be. Similarly there are millions of Brits living in Europe (often retired) who may have to return to the UK. Not necessarily booted out but with their UK sterling pensions and no reciprocal healthcare may not be able to afford to live in EU countries anymore.

Its a **** up
    Yeah anyone who has any ties to Europe, personally or financially is almost certainly going to have a hard time of this. Hopefully everyone will calm down and treat this as just another bit of red tape to get past.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I'm no fan of his but for once he's making the right decision. He called the referendum and vehemently backed the wrong horse, he's got to go.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Style
    MMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    England and Wales both voted to leave. Scotland and N. Ireland didn't, but that's democracy. There's talks of another Scottish referendum, and a northern and southern Irish border poll....

I'm just curious if I can still win the Euro millions. What sucks if I did, is even though it's tax free, I'd still have to give half of it to America. Looks like I'm going to feel like Jason Bourne with the amount of passports I'm about to have!

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

If you think Cameron is a smug ****, you have something in store for you with Johnson, Gove and Farage

Style
    Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bar Humbug View Post
    If you think Cameron is a smug ****, you have something in store for you with Johnson, Gove and Farage
    Yeah good point - I wouldn't trust Boris to wipe his arse with both hands. Another Etonian like Cameron...

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last