Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    10/24/2011 6:26am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Is there any reason this thread hasn't been moved to MABS?

Lazaro is certified JKD instructor by Carter Hargrave.
    Joe, I'm happy to move this to MABS if you're intending to formalise this and do a write-up ?
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    10/24/2011 8:26am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had been looking into this guy. I got the Raven tactical group to publish a clarification that was targeted at him and a few other idiots. it said that non one who claims to be an associate is authorized to train others in any part of their system. It also clarified their instructor program and said that no more certificates would be issued just for going to seminars.

We also had contact with the Gracie school he was claiming and he had only trained for 6months to a year. He is a white belt in BJJ.

I essentially stopped because he was taking down certs left and right and appears to not actually teach anyone except in a personal training capacity.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/24/2011 3:25pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kara-Ho Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just wanted to follow-up, I have confirmed with Kara-Ho HQ that Lazaro's Kempo instructor Guy Delahousse was only briefly in our system in the late 1980's/early 90's and never received even a shodan from us, Lazaro himself obviously never achieved dan ranking from us either.

I have sent emails to two different addresses for Lazaro as well as contacting him through his FB page advising him to edit his "bio" to remove any mention to his "rank" in Kara-Ho Kempo. No response as of yet-

CHEERS

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    10/24/2011 4:21pm

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dianhsuhe View Post
    No response as of yet-
    Not surprised. It is very difficult to penetrate the delusion of these rank traders. The title is more important than the work and it you try to attack the title, they'll just say you're jealous.

They don't understand that they are victimizing themselves and others. They don't understand they are hurting themselves and others. Instead, they cast aside criticism as jealousy in order to keep up the delusions of grandeur.

Oh well.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/24/2011 6:14pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Joe, I'm happy to move this to MABS if you're intending to formalise this and do a write-up ?
    Bust my cherry on Bueno?

OK

I've been on the periphery on this one and hope those having screen captures can contribute. My knowledge of this turd is mainly from the AJJ thread and his affiliation with Hargrave.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/24/2011 6:28pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    from http://www.hokutoshinken.com/

Ever since Hokuto Shinken's recent inception, critics have gone mad to the point of even ridiculously speaking lies, slander and producing false documents. Learn why others are trying to keep this info behind closed doors!
    I

Now, it has become highly controversial and highly in demand by profesionals in the field.

Thanks Guys!

Some people live their lives in other's shadows and hide behind keyboards and blogs, others live the life, train hard and become respected in society. Jealousy and envy get you nowhere...Hardwork, dedication and honesty takes you to the top! Join the team today!

Posted On:
    10/24/2011 6:33pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If he thinks that reverse psychology even remotely works he should ask that question to Ralph Severe and Master Po.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/27/2011 5:34pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MABS thread no silliness allowed unless you are the subject:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=110372

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/27/2011 5:45pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharabus View Post
    Is he actually teaching or offering classes? I thought the main reason the thread fizzled was that, despite the certificate farming going on, he didnt actually offer any instruction at the moment.

edit

actually his ultimatebodyguard site does suggest he does private lessons now
    Here is the issue and why I copied various posts to MABS. We have found a huge circle of guys all connected who are giving out these type of credentials. Some sell video tape instructor, some are youtube nuts, and others have actual schools.

Guilt by association and false legitimacy. This way, everyone is eventually connected and people can make a better informed decision through google.
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223