Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    6/19/2011 12:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by YudanSila View Post
    The certificate that was sent to Yudan Sila for his BJJ States he got a Ni Dan under Carlson Gracie. For those who question about the certificates I have on my website please contact myself. I sale templates not certificate with peoples names. All you get is a martial arts boarder. You can purchase the same software with the same templates anywhere. So as far as name bashing an organization please contact us first. 917-338-1569 and you are welcome to train at the Harlem NY location.
    Hi Shihan Farouk - thanks for joining up and telling us about this.

So, I presume that Mr. Bueno sent you a scanned copy of his BJJ certificate?

If so, there are plenty of fellas here who'd (I presume) be rather interested in taking a look at that.

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    6/19/2011 2:52pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    Hi Shihan Farouk - thanks for joining up and telling us about this.

So, I presume that Mr. Bueno sent you a scanned copy of his BJJ certificate?

If so, there are plenty of fellas here who'd (I presume) be rather interested in taking a look at that.
    I think we already saw it. He took it down really fast on the first day of this thread. A couple of us have it saved locally.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    6/19/2011 3:00pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShark View Post
    I think we already saw it. He took it down really fast on the first day of this thread. A couple of us have it saved locally.
    There was this crappy digital home-made looking thing posted earlier on (unless you're talking about something else)...

I was curious as to whether he'd shown Mr. Farouk something more...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2011 5:55pm

Style: JJJ/TSD/MT/BJJ/TLA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Carlson Gracie Junior called me today (at a terrible time, naturally) about something else entirely (wanted to see if I was interested in hosting a seminar with a friend of his), and I remembered to ask him at the end of the conversation if he'd ever heard of Lazaro.

It shouldn't be any surprise that he said "I never heard of the guy." Since I'm still half-convinced this guy's entire thing is an elaborate troll job for the world, and the dude doesn't have any students, I didn't give Carlson any details on why I was asking, just said "it came up."

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    7/08/2011 4:30pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A few weeks ago, I emailed Professor Romero 'Jacare' Cavalcanti with regards to Mr. Bueno's claim to training at Alliance BJJ in Miami, as documented here:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=1#post2556077

In my initial email I enquired as to whether Lazaro Bueno had attented Alliance BJJ and trained under Professor Cavalcanti - and if so, the extent of this training, and whether or not Mr. Bueno had been awarded any rank in his time there.

I received a reply a couple of days back. With Prof. Cavalcanti's kind permission, I can quote the following for you:

I don't remember Lazaro Bueno being my student, maybe he trained with me for a short period of time that's all.
    As always, the emails are available to staff/admin upon request for purposes of verification.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/06/2011 2:31pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is there any reason this thread hasn't been moved to MABS?

Lazaro is certified JKD instructor by Carter Hargrave.

Florida

Lazaro Bueno
    Address is: 142 NW 6 Ave. #3Miami, Florida 33128Website is: Ultimatebodyguard.comUltimate Jeet Kune Do AcademyEmail is: ultimatebodyguard@gmail.comCertifed World Jeet Kune Do Federation Instructor
    Pasquale Giampietro
    2404 Palm DriveEdgewater, Florida 33141telephone:e-mail:website:Certified World Jeet Kune Do Federation Master Instructor
    Eric Messersmith
    Jeet Kune DoWesley Chapel, FL 33543Phone: 813-997-4355E-Mail: EricMessersmith@msn.comWebsite: www.Certified World Jeet Kune Do Federation Instructor

http://www.jkdinstructors.com/Jeet-K...structors.html

Sorry, our website is being updated. If you want to know about our services, contact us at (305) 897 - 1694.
    http://www.jkdnexus.com/
    Last edited by hungryjoe; 9/06/2011 2:34pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2011 2:36pm

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is he actually teaching or offering classes? I thought the main reason the thread fizzled was that, despite the certificate farming going on, he didnt actually offer any instruction at the moment.

edit

actually his ultimatebodyguard site does suggest he does private lessons now
    Last edited by Pharabus; 9/06/2011 2:40pm at . Reason: update

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/06/2011 3:51pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A practitioner of many styles of martial arts throughout his life, he now focuses on Jeet Kune Do and promoting unity within the JKD community. He is a student of the famous Rilion Gracie whom he trains with throughout the week. Due to his love for fighting and his beleif that a martial artist that does not train realistically and fight full contact regularly is not training to be a fighter but a theorist, he joined a Kyokushin Dojo and fights on it's team. Kyokushin is the brain child of Mas Oyama and quickly became the most brutal and realistic of all Karate styles. They fight full contact and without protection...no theorys just truth...like JKD should be. That is exactly why Lazaro has incorporated this training method in his JKD.
    Mr. Bueno owns Ultimate Jeet kune Do Miami, a personal training service that specializes in fighter specific training, Jeet kune Do and Hokuto Shinken. He also owns and operates Ultimate protection & investigations, inc. An investigations agency in South Florida specializing in Executive Protection Services, protecting high threat targets, celebrities and executives.
    http://www.wix.com/ultimatejkdmiami/...o-miami#!about

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    9/06/2011 4:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah up until now there's been no school or proper location. Since that's changed, I'd love to see this properly flushed out. This dude is a major wad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    9/06/2011 4:44pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If not MABS, it should at least have his name in the thread title for easy googling for discerning potential students.