Wiki-page worthy?

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    6/13/2011 11:56am

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well in case anyone missed it, he is or was most certainly a waiter at http://www.garciasseafoodgrill.com/. This is easy to confirm from his celebrity pictures, which explains why he's meeting these people. Though I'm surprised the restaurant doesn't have some kind of "no staff bugging the celebs for pics" policy. (Just for the record). I'd guess this job is somewhat recent, too, as the pic with Arturo Sandoval looks somewhat current, judging by his portliness and oldness. However, he doesn't list them as an employer on FB, for what it's worth.

Does anyone know if he's claiming an RCJ Machado link? It's listed as a favorite team, which is fine, but the only other team he lists is Hokuto Shinken team... :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/19/2011 9:15am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Silat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShark View Post
    Where did you get the original of that 2nd Dan cert?
    To those who read this. At Yudans Sila Bela Diri we accept members and recognize their ranks based on the certificates that they provide us. We have since changed the policy based on fake certificates being presented. We do not promote anyone accept those who are my students. I am not a certificate mill. You will not get a promotion certificate from me without training under my curriculum. This guy submitted a certificate as his current rank in BJJ and we issued him Rank Recongnition based on that. It is not certifying him or promoting him. If he is not true then of course it will come to light. All of the Rank Recognition certificates are digital with a digital signature. ALL PROMOTION CERTIFICATES from Yudan Sila Bela Diri have my personal signature and live HANKO SEAL not digital. So for Uncle Skippy that posted this you should have contacted myself at YudanSila to have inquired about Mr Bueno. I will be removing his membership until I can verify his credentials are actually 100% true. Mr. Bueano does not represent anyone at Yudan Sila. Membership and Student is not the same. Membership is no different from having a membership at the local YMCA. Membership just means if he wanted to go to any Yudans functions he would show his membership ID which he Mr. Bueno does not have. He opted out of membership credentials. All my official members wear the Yudan Sila Bela Diri Patch. Anyone wanting more information may contact me at 917-338-1569 / You can also meet and train with me in Harlem NY

Best Regards
    Shihan Farouk

This is how I got involved with Mr Bueno which was through Facebook and this is his original email which I keep on file for all applicants.

Lazaro Bueno to me
    show details Apr 1

Hello, I recently became a member of your facebook group and you sent me a message to join your official page. Here are my certificates. I included my personal fighting system sokeship certificate Dai-Soke 8th Dan, i would also like to be recognized as a Dai-Soke 8th Dan in My system Hokuto Shinken with you, i have included my BJJ certificate 2nd dan black belt and my Combat Hapkido 5th Degree certificate also mu Bujinkan Ninjitsu 4th dan certificate. i also included my Hokuto shinken logo to be put on my Hokuto shinken cert and the Ninjitsu cert. and a BJJ pic of me for the BJJ cert. please put the pic i sent with the black kimono on the Ninjitsu, Combate Hapkido and the Hokuto Shinken cert. thanks and i am honored to be a part of your association. my Academy is Ultimate Jeet Kune Do and krav Maga miami, located in Miami, Fl. and my wensite is www.hokutoshinken.com I found out about you through a fellow master in the arts Master Aaron St. Louis

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/19/2011 9:16am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Pepper View Post
    Check out http://yudansilacqdefenseacademy.wee...ine-store.html - he sells martial arts certificate templates, with the first one being the one used to create the above cert.

As much as the "Yudansila" guy appears to be a complete rank whore/association whore, I suspect he just sold a "your name goes here" digital certificate to Bueno.

EDIT: White Shark beat me to it!

To those who read this. At Yudans Sila Bela Diri we accept members and recognize their ranks based on the certificates that they provide us. We have since changed the policy based on fake certificates being presented. We do not promote anyone accept those who are my students. I am not a certificate mill. You will not get a promotion certificate from me without training under my curriculum. This guy submitted a certificate as his current rank in BJJ and we issued him Rank Recongnition based on that. It is not certifying him or promoting him. If he is not true then of course it will come to light. All of the Rank Recognition certificates are digital with a digital signature. ALL PROMOTION CERTIFICATES from Yudan Sila Bela Diri have my personal signature and live HANKO SEAL not digital. So for Uncle Skippy that posted this you should have contacted myself at YudanSila to have inquired about Mr Bueno. I will be removing his membership until I can verify his credentials are actually 100% true. Mr. Bueano does not represent anyone at Yudan Sila. Membership and Student is not the same. Membership is no different from having a membership at the local YMCA. Membership just means if he wanted to go to any Yudans functions he would show his membership ID which he Mr. Bueno does not have. He opted out of membership credentials. All my official members wear the Yudan Sila Bela Diri Patch. Anyone wanting more information may contact me at 917-338-1569 / You can also meet and train with me in Harlem NY

Best Regards
    Shihan Farouk

This is how I got involved with Mr Bueno which was through Facebook and this is his original email which I keep on file for all applicants.

Lazaro Bueno to me
    show details Apr 1

Hello, I recently became a member of your facebook group and you sent me a message to join your official page. Here are my certificates. I included my personal fighting system sokeship certificate Dai-Soke 8th Dan, i would also like to be recognized as a Dai-Soke 8th Dan in My system Hokuto Shinken with you, i have included my BJJ certificate 2nd dan black belt and my Combat Hapkido 5th Degree certificate also mu Bujinkan Ninjitsu 4th dan certificate. i also included my Hokuto shinken logo to be put on my Hokuto shinken cert and the Ninjitsu cert. and a BJJ pic of me for the BJJ cert. please put the pic i sent with the black kimono on the Ninjitsu, Combate Hapkido and the Hokuto Shinken cert. thanks and i am honored to be a part of your association. my Academy is Ultimate Jeet Kune Do and krav Maga miami, located in Miami, Fl. and my wensite is www.hokutoshinken.com I found out about you through a fellow master in the arts Master Aaron St. Louis

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/19/2011 9:24am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The certificate that was sent to Yudan Sila for his BJJ States he got a Ni Dan under Carlson Gracie. For those who question about the certificates I have on my website please contact myself. I sale templates not certificate with peoples names. All you get is a martial arts boarder. You can purchase the same software with the same templates anywhere. So as far as name bashing an organization please contact us first. 917-338-1569 and you are welcome to train at the Harlem NY location.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/19/2011 9:35am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did not certify Mr Bueno in any system what so ever. He presented a Carlson Gracie Ni Dan certificate as verification to join my organization. He does not represent Yudan Sila Bela Diri.

All certificate that I sale are only templates for schools to make there own certificates with their own seals.

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    6/19/2011 9:36am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Awesome first posts. Thank you very much. It looks like Lazaro Bueno was collecting as many "Honorary" or association certificates as he could.

As far as BJJ certification goes which is the one that will get most of us annoyed: Rilion Gracie's school responded to two of us and indicated that Lazaro Bueno had trained with them and was a white belt in BJJ.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/19/2011 9:38am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Best Regards
    Shihan Farouk

Lazaro Bueno to me
    show details Apr 1

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    6/19/2011 9:39am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Indeed, awesoem! Thank you very much for the information, Sir!

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/19/2011 9:57am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to bullshido.
    Thanks for the explanation it helps. I am going to be nice, but you really should reexamine you recognition policy and poor analogy.