Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    6/03/2011 7:01pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazzzuka View Post
    This got to be a big Joke. Nobody can't be that much stupid ....
    You've been a member here for three years, mate. We've seen worse than this.

Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    6/03/2011 7:31pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Skippy View Post
    Lazaro has this certificate posted on his site:

Besides what has been mentioned before about this certificate (about it not being found on the DHS site anywhere), it should also be noted that the Department of Homeland Security was not formed until November of 2002.

PS: The skull and crossbones are a nice touch. Terrifying. TERRIFYING I SAY!!!
    I wonder if putting the false symbols and improper dates is enough for him to avoid any potential charges of "Imitating a Federal Officer". I don't know what the legal specifics are, neither do I want to give this man credit for having an IQ; but it's possible I suppose. After all, from my understanding, such a charge is a Felony in the U.S. It probably isn't worth doing time in a Federal prison just to fake some credentials.

Quote Originally Posted by syberia View Post
    You've been a member here for three years, mate. We've seen worse than this.
    So imagine some of the **** we saw back in the very early years. At least back then it often got personal, and we got a huge amount of entertaining drama out of it.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    6/03/2011 7:35pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmmm.

http://www.goldendragondojo.com/LazaroBueno.html

Renshi Lazaro Bueno

"Assassin"

The JKD Nexus and

The International Krav Maga Alliance

Renshi Lazaro "Assassin" Bueno was born in New Orleans, La. By 14 yrs old he became fed up with gang related violence and joined his first martial arts school.

After training in Tae Kwon Do under Master Art Monroe, he decided look for a more realistic form of combat right before receiving hie black belt. He felt he needed something that could be used immediately to fight off gang members and street confrontations in New Orleans so he joined a Chinese Kara-Ho Kenpo school.

Renshi quickly became Sensei Guy- Bellisario Delahoussaye best student. After years of training, Mr.Bueno moved to Miami, Fl. where he joined the Jose Marti kickboxing team in 1993. The boxing team lost its city funding a year later and the team disassembled. He joined both JKD schools in Miami and received several certifications from Sifu Richard Bustillo and others in the JKD world. At the same time he became part of the Para Military freedom fighters Team Alpha 66 and was introduced to Israeli Krav Maga and Black Ops. training.

After years of service he left the group due to his realization that the Alpha Team was a lost cause. He was also one of Romero Jacare Cavalcanti first Miami students when Team Alliance BJJ came to town.

Master Jacare eventually moved to another state and Mr. Bueno met fellow Bodyguard Sifu Juaquin Almeria and started training with him. Mr.Almeria was a teacher in Master Dan Inosanto's school before he opened his own school of martial arts. Sifu Bueno eventually learned and was certified in Tai Chi, Dim Mak, JKD/Kali/Silat and Kyusho-Jitsu.

Resnhi Bueno missed his earlier Kenpo training, discipline and philosophy so he continued his kenpo training under the I.K.K.A where he is the Florida Representative 5th Dan Black Belt and under his current teacher and mentor Grandmaster Adrian Roman, Master Roman also awarded Sifu Bueno his 3rd Dan in the coveted Falammichi System.

Renshi Lazaro "Assassin" Bueno is currently the head of the largest Jeet Kune Do Association, The JKD Nexus and The International Krav Maga Alliance where he is a Level 3 instructor of authentic Israeli Krav Maga. he teaches select individuals,ceo's, military teams and seminars. Martial arts are his love and passion but his occupation is as an Executive Protection Agent for his agency, Ultimate Protection & Investigations, Inc.

Back To

Instructors

Top of Page

www.kenpowarrior.com

www.kravmagaalliance.net

www.jkdnexus.com

To Learn More About

Lazaro "Assassin" Bueno

Click Below

Um, wat?

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    6/03/2011 8:21pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just for perspective This is only TWO YEARS!

The boxing team lost its city funding a year later and the team disassembled. He joined both JKD schools in Miami and received several certifications from Sifu Richard Bustillo and others in the JKD world. At the same time he became part of the Para Military freedom fighters Team Alpha 66 and was introduced to Israeli Krav Maga and Black Ops. training.

After years of service he left the group due to his realization that the Alpha Team was a lost cause. He was also one of Romero Jacare Cavalcanti first Miami students when Team Alliance BJJ came to town.

Master Jacare eventually moved to another state and Mr. Bueno met fellow Bodyguard Sifu Juaquin Almeria and started training with him.
    boxing wrapped in 1994 and Jacare left Miami in 1996.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    6/03/2011 8:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey just a minute,
    the International Krav Maga Alliance logo:http://www.kravmagaalliance.net/
    the International Krav Maga Association logo:http://www.kravmaganederland.nl/images/logo_ikma_zw.jpg

Very suspicious

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    6/03/2011 8:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Meh, Thats just the Krav logo. I think it is KM in Hebrew. Several Orgs use it.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    6/03/2011 9:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seems that he's been giving out black belts in something called 'Combat Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu' too. I suppose that it's a bit like BJJ - only with more fighting, or something.

http://www.amj.iwarp.com/favorite_links.html

http://www.amj.iwarp.com/custom.html

http://www.goldendragondojo.com/JeromeFonseca.html
    Last edited by Larus marinus; 6/03/2011 9:09pm at . Reason: messed up the images

On hiatus

Posted On:
    6/03/2011 9:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm pretty sure that it's specific (and copyrighted) to IKMA, and not KM in Hebrew. The reason you've seen it so often is cause IKMA is a top 3 KM group.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    6/03/2011 9:51pm

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There are BJJ Black Belts flying all over the place!!

From http://www.goldendragondojo.com/JeromeFonseca.html

Only problem is that "Master Sixto" was only practicing "Jiujitsu" for about 6 months possibly back in 2009.

From http://www.bjpenn.com/profile/SixtoDLopez

On Gracie University, Sixto lists himself as an (Unverified) Black Belt :-P

AMAZING progress!! 2.5 years MAX and already a Black Belt in BJJ!!!

He also lists "Sambo" as a style in other places. I wonder if SamboSteve knows this guy.

Anyways, I'll stop derailing now. Back to our wonderful DHS First Responding BJJ black belt...
    Last edited by Uncle Skippy; 6/03/2011 10:04pm at .

Posted On:
    6/04/2011 10:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, what a mess. Do we have anyone in Rilion's Organization? It seems that is where Lazaro's BJJ stems from.
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast