Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ill give you that alot of martial artists do Isshin ryu from the other forums, but that does not make the style itself bad. My school uses other martial arts in its self defense. We do ground woek and all kinds of "non isshin ryu" stuff. So please dont judge me and the school i goto because abunch of idiots go to stupid schools u der the same name, ruining the name of isshin ryu and master shimabuku

  2. #12
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If i were to do another martial art it would be chinese,or indian

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,633
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!


    You really should go to newbietown. Now.

  4. #14
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont get the diffrence between that and this? I just wanted to talk about karate

  5. #15
    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours. Join us... or die
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    7,202
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Albeaver89 View Post
    I dont get the diffrence between that and this? I just wanted to talk about karate
    This website has rules. There are things called "stickies" at the top of the pages. When you registered, you should have gotten a message about what to do.

    Newbietown is where new members go to post. You will be treated gently there, as it is against the rules (except for Omega) to "troll" or otherwise give new members a hard time about the often times drivel they post.

    Once you get the idea of what the site is about, you go outside of newbietown and post at your own risk.

    Ben
    Falling for Judo since 1980

  6. #16
    Snake Plissken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,553
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Albeaver89 View Post
    Ill give you that alot of martial artists do Isshin ryu from the other forums, but that does not make the style itself bad. My school uses other martial arts in its self defense. We do ground woek and all kinds of "non isshin ryu" stuff. So please dont judge me and the school i goto because abunch of idiots go to stupid schools u der the same name, ruining the name of isshin ryu and master shimabuku
    Who teaches your ground work, what do they teach and what are their qualifications to teach this?

  7. #17
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,442
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Albeaver89 View Post
    Ill give you that alot of martial artists do Isshin ryu from the other forums, but that does not make the style itself bad. My school uses other martial arts in its self defense. We do ground woek and all kinds of "non isshin ryu" stuff. So please dont judge me and the school i goto because abunch of idiots go to stupid schools u der the same name, ruining the name of isshin ryu and master shimabuku
    You were judged on your admission of doing a movie style and being serious. I won't address your repeated Asiaophille speech patterns and comments.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    232
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn guys, weren't you a little hard on the Beaver?

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    232
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry to all. I tried, yet, in the end, had not the discipline to refrain from posting the obvious punchline to this thread.

  10. #20
    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours. Join us... or die
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    7,202
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aikironin21 View Post
    Damn guys, weren't you a little hard on the Beaver?
    Who you saying has a little hard-on?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO