5/21/2011 7:11am, #1
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Bullies Rafe wgah'nagl fhtagn!!!
Below the thunders of the upper deep;
Far, far beneath in the abysmal basement full of playstation,
His ancient, dreamless, uninvaded sleep
The Pilgrim sleepeth: faintest sunlights flee
About his shadowy buttocks: above him swell
Huge sponges of millennial growth and height;
And far away into the sickly light,
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous pizza boxes
Winnow with giant arms the slumbering green.
There hath he lain for ages and will lie
Battening upon huge boobies in his sleep,
Until the latter fire shall heat the deep;
Then once by man and hot girls to be seen,
In roaring he shall rise and in the fight ring be KO'ed.
Once again, it is to Bullshido to set my cold conditioning.
By the powers of Cthulhu, Greyskull, and the goddamn Batman,
I vow to perform:
- 10 pushups on a basketball for every hot chick you post.
- 10 pushups from handstand for every disgustingly fat person.
- 15 burpees (Indian pushups) for every picture of hot bikes, cars, or skateboards.
- 10 Double Leg Deadlift Cleans with two 45 lbs kettlebells for every picture or video of a highlight BJJ move.
- 10 Squat jumps with a 45 lbs kettlebell for every picture or video of a highlight KO or submission.
- 10 Bridge Squats with a 45 lbs kettlebell for every quote by Ashida Kim, Phil Elmore, or Ralph Severe.
- 50 crunches for every funny MMA caption.
- 5 ten-second L-seats on my fingertips for every rawking hot music video, regardless of the genre. (Must be rawking, though.)
- 5 ab wheel rollouts for every type of media related to the upcoming Transformers movie and the related franchise.
It is time!
Make me sweat, bullies and bullettes!
5/21/2011 7:17am, #2
Didn't you fail to do them last time?
(button in upper right corner) Settings> (left menu under My Account) General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40
5/21/2011 7:28am, #3
The 35.000.000 pushups Syberia wanted me to do, not I did not do them. ALL.
The rest served me until about one month later. Nice in-between workout, actually.
....But since you are so supportive, I have a present for you!
5/21/2011 8:03am, #4
Hiro: For You
5/21/2011 8:21am, #5
That song makes Cthulhu cry.
Also, does that mean I have to do L-seats now?
5/21/2011 8:41am, #6
This is to make up for the chick song.
Furthermore, Cthulhu need not be ashamed to weep; the maiden sings it so.
5/21/2011 10:35am, #7
Let's start setting the bar then!
When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!
"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
"To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti
5/21/2011 10:38am, #8
The hottest chick of them all:
Last edited by TheMightyMcClaw; 5/21/2011 10:59am at .The fool thinks himself immortal,
If he hold back from battle;
But old age will grant him no truce,
Even if spears spare him.
5/22/2011 6:02am, #9
MOAR MOAR MOAR
5/22/2011 6:02am, #10
Who is she? I'm sorry, Kyra Gracie, but I have a new mistress! :D