Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/11/2011 8:22pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Body Modification

Recently I discovered the ear piercing I haven't put anything in since 2001ish and I thought had long since closed up but apparently hadn't. So like all enjoyers of the old "pain is pleasure" I decided to start stretching the thing and now it is of a pretty decent size. This only served to agitate my body mod desires, now I want two more piercings, another in the same ear to be stretched and one on my foreskin. Legit. I'm a bit of a Masochist. ****, my middle initials are literally S&M.

Anyway, I used to have a few piercings, but my lifestyle when I was younger was thuggish and I had a couple of them ripped out, including my eyebrow ring. Considering I don't do that **** anymore and I have always loved body modification to a degree (maybe not to the same degree as some people I know with that weird coral **** under their skin to make bumps, but who am I to judge? I'm considering getting a ring in my dick), but a stretched earlobe here, a ring through the foreskin there and tatts everywhere was always something on my to do list.

I have just commissioned a sleeve tatt for my right arm and the tattooist was fucking keen on my idea. In fact he said to me, "most people come in here with terrible ideas, but this is fucking good, I've never seen it before, I can't wait to do it". In my experience, tattooists were aloof and blase (accent required if you are pedantic) about any idea I have put forward in the past, mostly because it was generic, cookie cutter **** anyway, something I recognise now. I suppose there really is truth to the idea that you shouldn't get tattoos before you're thirty. Thank god I was always too poor from drugs and alcohol to get most of the **** my drugged and drunk dumb young **** self wanted to get.

I've recently moved again and found another couple of gyms in my area, but I am on a serious body mod trip and figure **** it, I might just do some at home workouts until summer (plus the amount of sex I am getting lately would kill a lesser man, oh yeah, I'm bragging about it on the internet), get some tatts and piercings and when they are all healed up in a couple of months, hit up the BJJ/ MMA gyms.

I suppose my writing this **** on here is to see if anyone else has body mods and how it affects their training, especially while in the process of getting the mods done.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2011 8:40pm

Style: Judo/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't wear piercings. I haven't since I was in my early 20's. I have a few tattoo's and want more.

The biggest problem with getting ink is the training you'll miss. Everytime I see some martial artist heavily tattooed I just think of the healing time and the training missed.

Hell, whatever floats your boat.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2011 8:52pm

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't like body mod. But since you're not myself or a girl I find myself really, really not caring.

I don't know what to say. I can't answer your query. I don't even know why I'm posting. Err, good luck?

Posted On:
    8/11/2011 8:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I personally hate that ****. To each their own, I guess.

Posted On:
    8/11/2011 9:59pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I used to think the stretched earring things were stupid, but that was from a violent viewpoint, it always seemed to me that if you are trying to be intimidating, don't give me something to grab on to that would allow me to lead you around like a docile cow. But as I said, that was from a violent viewpoint, thinking that body mods were an attempt to look intimidating. As I am getting older, with much less need for random "proving to myself I am hard because I have drink much tonargghh" encounters, my viewpoint is no longer me being on the defensive or offensive, there is actually a middle ground and I like chilling out there. I also realise that body mods are not necessarily done to look intimidating, some people just like looking like freaks, or enjoy inflicting pain on themselves. I have a mate who is heavily modded, dude literally sliced his penis in half, lengthwise, for no reason other than he wanted to see it done. ****. That. But as Nefron said, each to their own.

I can't begin to tell you how much I love pain, though. I'm not one of those "kick me in the balls until I can't handle it" type of masochists, but a little pain, enough for the brain to drop a bit of those good hormones, the ones our bodies release in shock, that is the type of pain I enjoy. No wonder I enjoy being choked out, armbarred, etc in class, lol. The pain of a piercing as it stretches, the skin reacting to the thousands of needles in a tattoo, the tendons reaching their limit and sending signals to the brain asking for release, they all make me smile in pain and grimace in pleasure.

My missus is the same. Now, here is some sick battlefields and his missus' bedroom scenes:

Spoiler:
    Oh man, you checked. I don't know what is worse, the fact that you want to see what I do in my bedroom with my missus, or the fact that you thought I would give that **** away for free. Buy a subscription you fucking cheapskate.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2011 4:38am

Style: Limalama

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Make sure you never ever have to do a job interview again. Also, ditto to nefron.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2011 5:15am

Style: BJJ and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some comedian once stated very plainly "I spend the majority of my day keeping sharp objects away from my penis."

As far as the other **** goes, its your life. Im fully sleeved out and have had tattoos past my short sleeves from 16 years and on. Im 26 now and I wear long sleeves a lot even though I live in San Diego. While tattoos have become more socially acceptable now don't think for a second that people don't judge you immediately when they see that youre sleeved out, or you look like someone attacked your face with a staple gun.

It affects everything from the kinds of jobs I can get to the kind of women I can date (notice I said date and not sleep with.All good girls like to go slumming but dont expect a good girl to be too keen on the idea of letting an extra from Jim Roses' Circus Sideshow meet her father.)

Your body but the whole "its just art its no big deal" mentality is bullshit. It 100% will affect the way people percieve and treat you for the rest of your life.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2011 6:55am

Style: Holiday Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    List of piercings and reasons for removal:-

Eyebrow: mine was never ripped out but catching whilst getting dressed was bad enough. training with it would have been rubbish.
    Lip: looked quite cool but was really annoying. Drinking became an extreme sport.
    Ears: Had a total of 5 piercing in 1 ear at one point. looked like i'd been dragged through a scrap yard.
    Nipple: I actually miss that one but within my first hour of judo i knew i was never going to work.

Still have tongue bar in but the prince albert had to go.

All of these things were deeply frowned upon in the office and i quickly became excluded from client meetings and site visits which knackered my chances of promotion. Well the visible ones anyway; i didn't walk around naked. Maybe i should have done.

If you're going to start training and lifting i'd hold off on the ink for a while until you've reached your ideal size at least. Stretched tats look dump.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    8/12/2011 7:09am

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After having piercings in many parts, I took them out as I didnt like setting off the metal detectors which are all over the place now.

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    8/12/2011 10:26am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Doing BJJ and modifying your ears in any way other than to drain cauliflower fluid is retarded. Seriously do you WANT your ear ripped off?
Page 1 of 21 1 234511 ... LastLast