218358 Bullies, 5483 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    5/17/2011 8:28am

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     Dale Dugas Herbs: The Best Chinese Herbs & The Best Jow for the Best Price! Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Jiulong Baguazhang Workshop July 15th

Brothers and sisters,

I will be hosting my teacher, Dr. John Painter for another incredible weekend of Jiulong Baguazhang training this July 15th through the 17th. Do not miss out on learning internal martial arts demystified and fully explained.

Dr. John Painter will be covering the use of the Wedge on Friday night, July 15th. This workshop is open to everyone who is interested in learning more about the application of the wedge concepts in Jiulong Baguazhang.

The wedge is used in Jiulong Baguazhang to help deal with people who are intent on doing your bodily harm.

Come see how Jiulong Baguazhang uses the wedge for self defense and much more!

This workshop is only $45.00 if you sign up before July 4th, 2011!! The price will increase to $60.00 on the night of the workshop.

Saturday and Sunday, Dr. Painter will be presenting Dragon Rolling the Pearl: Willow Bends Push hands concepts. The Saturday and Sunday workshops are open to all active Jiulong Baguazhang students only.

For more information on attending these workshops or becoming a student at Boston Baguazhang, please contact us at 617-595-8097 or email info@bostonbaguazhang.com

I thank you!

Shizi Dale Dugas
    http://www.bostonbaguazhang.com
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 5/17/2011 8:43am at .

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    6/15/2011 12:36pm

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     Dale Dugas Herbs: The Best Chinese Herbs & The Best Jow for the Best Price! Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear Group,

I will be hosting Dr. Painter once again for the first of Boston Baguazhang's
    Biannual Workshop series.

Friday night we will be examining the combat use of the Wedge as found within
    Jiulong Baguazhang. This event is open to everyone, you do not have to be a
    regular student to attend the Friday night presentations.

Saturday and Sunday we will be working on Dragon Rolling the Pearl: Willow
    Bends, this is going to be an incredible weekend examination of the push hands
    methods of Jiulong Baguazhang.

The Saturday and Sunday event is open to only active Jiulong Baguazhang
    students.

There is an early bird special.

If you sign up before July 15th, 2011. You only have to pay $200.00 instead of
    the normal $250.00!

You will save $50.00 off the regular workshop price of 250.00 for the entire
    weekend course!

Friday night's event is $65.00 but is $50.00 if you sign up before July 15th.

For more information or to reserve your place go to:
    http://www.coilingdragon.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=32&zenid=9b5cb6954 6\
    44d589a84cdc2b9eb22b77

For more information you can PM me here or call 617-595-8097 or email me at
    info@...

I thank you!

Be well, train hard

Dale Dugas
    Shizi, Jiulong Baguazhang
    http://www.bostonbaguazhang.com