Posted On:
    5/18/2011 4:15pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol @ the plot of "The Last Dragon"...

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Josh View Post
    When I was growing up I trained with an older Chinese guy. It was fun and he showed me the way to develop my chi in a way that was quite astonishing. After awhile he told me that in order to reach my full potential I should find is teacher and study under him for awhile.

I set out to do just so but kept running into obstacles. My families business was constantly harassed by this Japophile who taught he was a bad ass karate guy and him and his friends constantly were challenging me. He even came to the studio I was teaching at one afternoon and beat up some of my students.

I also meet this girl at the same time and was helping her out with some problems she was having with this guy who ran an arcade. She was very helpful.

When I finally found the old master he was working at some fortune cookie factory and the employees wouldn't let me see him. I snuck in using a disguise and finally meet the master. It really wasn't a guy but the computer that made the saying for the cookies. My old instructor was a bit of a character and always used strange methods to teach me. One time he made me get all.... well maybe that will come out later.

So now the Japophile guy and the arcade owner get together and kidnap the girl so instead of calling the police I get my students together and we go save her. This leads to me actually fighting the Japophile guy.

He was really powerful and I could actually see his chi manifest itself in his hands. I was getting beat up pretty bad and almost out when I realized that the power I needed was inside me and it was like turning on a light. I could feel my chi build in me and start to develop around my body. This was the turning point of the fight as I was able to smash the other guy. Then the arcade owner actually took a shot at me but since my chi was so high I caught the bullet and beat him up too.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    5/18/2011 4:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    5/18/2011 4:23pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What's the difference between red and yellow chi, anyway?

Posted On:
    5/18/2011 4:31pm

Style: Mostly drinking. E-chaun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i let one rip in the face of the local corner store owner's cat's face last week that it flew in the opposite direction so fast that it can only be described as a release of chi.

i WISH i had a video of it.

Posted On:
    5/18/2011 4:35pm

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Worked with a guy who studied Ninjitsu (apparently) with some clan master or something. This man was an absolute idiot by the way, anyway, I digress.

One story he told me was his masters demonstration of Qi / Chi / Ki power to heal himself. According to him, his master put a cut on both his hands. Then ... they sparred (maybe without contact because hey, if they sparred hard someone might die right?).

After 5 minutes they stopped, and 1 of the cuts on his masters hand was all closed up and semi-healed. The other one was still open and bleeding.

10 minutes later, 1 was all healed and the other was still open.

The hard part of this story was not laughing my arse off.

Posted On:
    5/19/2011 9:32am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    What's the difference between red and yellow chi, anyway?
    The red chi has a multitude of different effects on Superman's powers, while the yellow chi takes away his powers permanently.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/19/2011 3:16pm

Style: Aikido, Kajukembo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You forgot about your best friend who faked his martial art, but could really make nuncaku sing! Oh, and Ernie Reyes Jr. getting down in the middle of the brawl!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/19/2011 3:26pm

Style: 空手 / &#2147

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I once ate way too much tutti frutti. The chi flowed real hard during training that evening
    Last edited by Moenstah; 5/19/2011 3:27pm at . Reason: spelling

Posted On:
    5/19/2011 4:10pm

Style: Mostly drinking. E-chaun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sigh today's children
    im convinced that movie was made as a video time capsule in the 80's to showcase all the worst trends of the 80's so future generations (and us) could get drunk and high [edit: to laugh] at some of the best unintentional comedy ever.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    5/19/2011 8:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I was growing up I trained with an older Chinese guy. It was fun and he showed me the way to develop my chi in a way that was quite astonishing. After awhile he told me that in order to reach my full potential I should find is teacher and study under him for awhile.

I set out to do just so but kept running into obstacles. My families business was constantly harassed by this Japophile who taught he was a bad ass karate guy and him and his friends constantly were challenging me. He even came to the studio I was teaching at one afternoon and beat up some of my students.

I also meet this girl at the same time and was helping her out with some problems she was having with this guy who ran an arcade. She was very helpful.

When I finally found the old master he was working at some fortune cookie factory and the employees wouldn't let me see him. I snuck in using a disguise and finally meet the master. It really wasn't a guy but the computer that made the saying for the cookies. My old instructor was a bit of a character and always used strange methods to teach me. One time he made me get all.... well maybe that will come out later.

So now the Japophile guy and the arcade owner get together and kidnap the girl so instead of calling the police I get my students together and we go save her. This leads to me actually fighting the Japophile guy.

He was really powerful and I could actually see his chi manifest itself in his hands. I was getting beat up pretty bad and almost out when I realized that the power I needed was inside me and it was like turning on a light. I could feel my chi build in me and start to develop around my body. This was the turning point of the fight as I was able to smash the other guy. Then the arcade owner actually took a shot at me but since my chi was so high I caught the bullet and beat him up too.
    Waitaminute this sounds like the story of my life. If you keep stealing my stories then I got something real for your ass in these hands!!!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast