Style
    BJJ, Shotokan, Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Help deciding between two schools in North Texas

Hey I wanted to know if anyone could give me any advice on these two schools. One is fight time fitness in sherman and the website is www.fighttimefitness.com and the other is Texarkana BJJ and the website is www.txkbjj.com. Tell what yall guys know or think

Style
    Judo noob, injured guy.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just my 2 cents:

Looks like fight time fitness has some good instructors with good lineage and a wider variety of "alive" martial arts then texarkana Jiu Jitsu. The instructor at txkbjj looks surface level legit (I just googled him, I didn't dig deep to see if his claims of an Alliance bjj-lineage BB was legit).

I would say if you want to get into MMA, go with Fight Time, if you want just BJJ pick whichever is closer and (if it matters) more affordable. I found out the hard way that a long drive makes it hard to stay committed when you are tired or sore.

Others can feel free to tell me I suck and should post less.

Style
    BJJ, Shotokan, Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They are the same distance...I work four on four of so I I was going to go to one two nights a week on off days. Im kind of leaning towards fighttime because its cheaper offers more days and offers both gi and non gi. I'm not intrested in competing mma. I work corrections and plan on moving to law enforcement in a couple of years. I train boxing in my hometown also and I was training in shotokan but drama was getting started so I wanted to avoid it. Plus I didn't care for it. Thanks for reply!

Style
    Judo noob, injured guy.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yah, no probs. Hopefully it was helpful.