Style: 
    Kyokushin/Kajukenbo/KraVM

Posted On:
    5/18/2011 9:05pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Rocky V in reality.

I understand the theme here and just let me say I took a giant hit like that with out even flinching- like Mr. T does on the A-Team- and yes, being un conditioned at the time; it gave me whip lash next day. But I dis-agree a little because in real life, the U.S. is only a few hundred years old and is the main super power... so what's these other countries problem...ego! Try arguing that before you win a fight and claim it was "For your people" of blah blah blah country and such.

:)

Style: 
    Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Posted On:
    5/18/2011 9:53pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AFordTeamArce View Post
    I understand the theme here and just let me say I took a giant hit like that with out even flinching- like Mr. T does on the A-Team- and yes, being un conditioned at the time; it gave me whip lash next day. But I dis-agree a little because in real life, the U.S. is only a few hundred years old and is the main super power... so what's these other countries problem...ego! Try arguing that before you win a fight and claim it was "For your people" of blah blah blah country and such.
    Your post is a testament to how strong the weed is, in Vancouver, WA (I know, I lived in Portland, right next door).

Featherweight

Style: 

Posted On:
    5/19/2011 1:43pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your post isn't logical...I laid out facts no one can argue with, but you think you can argue changing the subject to drugs and admitting to smoking it, how do you figure? but I guess that's why they call it Bullshido. Let me help you with some more facts. Stealth technology no other country has, Nato, freedom (with which we can use to educate ourselves free of Communist type suppression only found in other countries); I could point out facts all day, but your closed minded, backwards,egotistical anti-American(Probably Soviet)viewpoint is dually noted. I simply bring the facts "don't kill the messenger".

Style: 
    Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Posted On:
    5/19/2011 1:55pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Er? This is a joke video, hence the joke. You likened yourself to Mr T, so I assumed you were joking too.

Featherweight

Style: 

Posted On:
    5/19/2011 1:58pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like Fedor does...He's a good all around, calm fighter. But he doesn't Fool me; he stoled and uses that line from Rocky IV. "This is for my people of motha Russia". If your Country is so good and powerful why are you fleeing here? I bet there is still some fools out there that will still try to argue that "It isn't the people, it's the leaders in control screwing the people". Yah right, don't the people make up the government....haven't they for a long time now, when are they going to get their act together, how much time do they need? The only reason the KGB and all the other gangs are decreasing is because they're done killing each other. C'mon Russia stop turning to MMA as a last resort to restore your honor and using Jesus as a loop-hole to continue sinning on yourselves and America.

P.S. I've known many of the best Soviets personally, ranging from Moscow to Georgia, Russia; and they are scamming bastards, claiming to be devoted Christians, who don't have to answer to anyone but God...that's the problem. Kudos to those Soviets who are actual good people though and don't sin.

Featherweight

Style: 

Posted On:
    5/19/2011 2:00pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, okay I see. Yah, Mr-T? Well, he isn't the only tough one out there. That's all I meant.

pro nonsense self defense

Style: 
    FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Posted On:
    5/19/2011 2:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr T don't do no drugs, fool. He pity the fool who does drugs, and who doesn't drink milk and eat a nutritious breakfast.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Style: 
    Judo

Posted On:
    5/19/2011 2:02pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AFordTeamArce View Post
    "don't kill the messenger".
    He wasn't killing the messenger.

You on the other hand have driven your sense of humour to a secluded forest, forced it at gunpoint to dig a shallow grave, and then shot it repeatedly in the fucking head...

Featherweight

Style: 

Posted On:
    5/19/2011 5:31pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your killing the whole discussion.

Driving the discussion to your secluded forest, twisting everything to a pointless subject involving a gun, a grave, and an execution....is that sapossed to be entertaining? Because it has nothing to do with anything we are talking about...thanks for playing though.

Style: 
    Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Posted On:
    5/19/2011 9:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I posted this vid. This is my thread, and I say it's funny. If you want to discuss intra-national post-coldwar relations, start a thread in Boff Topic.

I posted this as a YMAS video, so hilarity could ensue. Thanks for providing it, although unwittingly. Taking a 30 second parody of Rocky seriously, FTW (for the win).
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast