Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posted On:
    5/17/2011 3:17am

Style: Sub-Grap/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nooooooooooooooooo

I guess that means Jon Olav Einemo vs Carwin is off too. Shame that had potential.

:)

Posted On:
    5/17/2011 1:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva says:
    I don’t want to judge anyone and I really wish it’s not a big health problem for [Lesnar], but I have some doubts...that big guy doesn’t like being punched. In his last fights, he was put in the fetal position by Shane Carwin and Cain Velasquez, which is humiliating for a fighter. I think he pulled out of the fight against ‘Cigano,’ who is a real heavy puncher and a real tough opponent for someone who doesn’t like being punched.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    5/18/2011 3:59am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ive always felt that one thing Velasquez had going for him in that fight was the vicious fucking hiding Carwin gave him in his previous fight. as soon as velasquez touched him i think he got flashbacks and went straight into foetal

Posted On:
    5/26/2011 10:22pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He was a terrible coach, pretty terrible fighter, maybe he's actually run out of magic tricks to save himself.

:)

Posted On:
    5/26/2011 11:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptnJellybean View Post
    He was a terrible coach, pretty terrible fighter, maybe he's actually run out of magic tricks to save himself.
    He tried to go from being the top fake-tough guy, to the top tough guy. He's been exposed, IMO, and will now spend his days recounting how he made it 'to the top'.

There was a lot of wishful thinking involved in him being the #1 ranked HW in the world. To much, well, he's the champ of the UFC, so he must be the best??? WTF???

It's put forth by some, that it's such an amazing ride he had, to have fought at such a high level right off. I take the view, it allowed him to hide his weaknesses, that would have been exposed as he fought up the rankings. The top level fighters would have capitalized on it, having had time to train to exploit his flaws.

If he'd fought 6 or 7 nobodies or up and comers before a top ten guy, I doubt he'd have won ****, for titles. Being big-as-**** was his best asset.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123