Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 4:13pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did a google search, and I don't know where to start. You have to read/see this for yourselves...

http://www.hakeem.actorsite.com/

http://redcoin.easyjournal.com/

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 4:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy christ, read "Backgrounder for my potentials" on the easyjournal one. Here's some select parts:

My poor New York City located family could not afford classes so I mimicked movements I saw on-screen and convinced my parents to at least buy me some shurikens
    (throwing/ninja stars) from China-Town and flung them into any target I could possibly find. At the age of nine years old two grown men in an old Buick grabbed me while I was walking down the street from school one block away from home in broad daylight and pulled me into their car and began to drive away. I took some of my throwing stars from my pocket and stabbed the passenger who was holding me in the leg and then gored the driver in
    the throat with another when he looked over to his screaming partner, leaving the sharp weapons protruding from their punctured flesh. The car crashed into a house. I exited
    the car and ran home.
    was arrested on school campus with deadly homemade nunchukas, tri-sectional staffs, and various other injurious devices. Along with that I was reading ninja
    books and leading my friends and even once my girlfriend on burglaries to test my espionage skills, which sometimes resulted in my detainment by law enforcement. But not
    enough to stop my practice to get me to the point where I have never been arrested for spying once since I was 17 because I became a Houdini-like prowler and escape
    artist. Again no pride in that except the skills built.
    Aside from his capoeira experience, this includes all the people he's supposedly trained:

I studied Karate and American KickBoxing for a year, at the Same time I studied with one of the most feared Kickboxing Masters in Florida -Master “V” Vetro> (R.I.P.) and his protégé Jason Camacho (M.I.A.). I am a top ranked wrestler in USA wrestling club and
    was taught by Coach Michael Srock and have myself taught wrestling programs in Virginia and Florida. I have taught mixed martial arts to members of the Dade County
    S.W.A.T. team, Broward County Sheriffs Officers, (despite my record) United States Navy personnel, University of Miami, and to youth programs like Kids In Dade Society
    (K.I.D.S.) the South Florida Police Athletic Leagues, etc. I’ve also trained at Steve LaValles’s East Coast Karate, Parks Tae Kwon Do, privately with IBO Light-Heavyweight
    boxing Champ Jazzy Jay Flowers, National full contact Karate and Tae Kwon Do champ Kelvin Bass and the list goes on.
    Then he gives the same spiel found by Edge.

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 4:33pm

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Grandmaster Hakeem in all his glory.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 4:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh, there's more....

http://redcoin.easyjournal.com/default.asp?eid=1998327

18.3.2004 // Uncontrollable
    Posted at 4:41 PM

Something has grown inside of me
    it feels like rage and sodomy
    discomfort reigns but I can't see
    the cause of this new malady.
    I feel so strange and filled with joy
    this sensation is much like X-Mas toys
    brought to my inner little boy
    which irritates and does annoy.
    What of the man I have become
    so full, so blind, so truly numb
    to the ways of gold I have succumb
    for once I was a lowly bum
    At least that is once how I felt
    when on my knees I prayed and knelt
    until the ground began to melt
    and burned my flesh to scar and welt.
    Is this how the god does bless
    removing me from my former mess
    I somehow now do awe and impress
    living in my uncontrollable success.

Hakeem Alexander

Copyright ©2004*Hakeem*Alexander

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 4:56pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How much "look at me!" crap can one guy be into all at once? When does he have time to do anytning else?

On the other hand, maybe he can fight; I know that if he acted this big a fool where I come from he'd be fighting for his life every day.

I wonder.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 5:04pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Somebody's been padding the 'ol resume....

http://apps.bodiesinmotion.com/instr...d%5E3/id%5E482

Lurked on Budoseek for a year (0 posts):

http://www.budoseek.net/vbulletin/member.php?u=3139

Someone is stealing his material!

http://redcoin.easyjournal.com/default.asp?eid=2004451

He can kick high....(pause for effect):

http://www.hakeem.actorsite.com/images/kikev.jpg

Currently searching for actual fight records....
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 5:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper
    On the other hand, maybe he can fight; I know that if he acted this big a fool where I come from he'd be fighting for his life every day.

I wonder.
    you never know - i've run into a couple people over the years that though clearly 'a few sandwiches short of a picnic' could nonetheless handle themselves pretty well in a fight. in fact, their erratic behaviour and lack of good judgement tended to increase the probability that they'd get a lot of 'real world' experience.

plus, if someone really is crazy, there's no telling what kind of fucked up stuff they might pull (i.e. look at some of mr. alexander's paranoid sounding references on his blog to being imprisoned for 'espionage' - sounds maybe like he's been stalking his self-defined 'enemies,' even doing break-ins, etc).

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 5:15pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's what I got:

There is no record of any fights in any tournaments through any organizations listed by Grandmaster Alexander that I could find.

Michael Srock is apparently the high-school wrestling coach in Spartanburg SC, and coach's "Team Spartanburg" their regional travel team.

Jason Camacho is a Karate student in Hakeem's area, and ironically, also in a bad punk band, called "Audio Karate." (pause for groans)
    http://www.kungfurecords.com/html/audiokarate.shtml

I'll keep digging.

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 5:39pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I could find no record of Jazzy Jay flowers through the IBO, and the past three IBOLight-heavyweight champs have been Glen Johnson, Antonio Tarver, and Roy Jones jr. However, this Flowers guy could be old, so it is hard to call that one.

There are no records on-line of him teaching Broward or Dade county law-enforcement officials in any official capacity. Obviously, it is possible he did so in an unofficial capacity.

LaValles karate has no website. They are located in Ft Lauderdale FL. Any locals could check it out?

I can find no info on Kelvin (kevin?) Bass anywhere, through any TKD organization.

I suspect we've got a wannabe who putzes around from loal guy to local guy, and trains with 'em for a while. The only thing I see a grandmaster in here is self-delusion.

Hakeem, if you want, post your records and where they can be verified. If you are legit, I'll make sure everyone knows it...but right now it doesn't look good.

-Scrapper

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 5:41pm

Style: KappaGuerra

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Tournaments

Anyone know of any good tournaments around the hood coming up that I can fight in? CapThaiKido does not exist any more because I stole the name from a bad ass group in Florida temporarily. It is Just Hakeem-Do for now. I am 27 now. www.crew.actorsite.com Evil Laughter.
    Thers are a whole lot of people who can defeat me in combat.
    Those are whom I learn from.
    "Only the cliffs face the tempest" -Mestre Bimba
    "Take what works for you and discard the rest" -Bruce Lee
    "Why this rage it fails to die, this rage I wonder why?" -Hakeem Alexander
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast