Posted On:
    5/12/2011 12:04pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRock View Post
    Hi Colin,

Thanks for the quick answer, I did think it was alittle absurd but I wanted to double check. One of people in my class told me that I had too. Some people are so delusional that can't see for themselves when their are being taken in.

In reply to what you said about my kicking power I have actually tested how hard my kicks are. As part of my grading for BB I had to complete a head high kick and break 'three' boards held together. My coach said each board is like a bone. So if I can break three boards I could surely crack someones skull.

On that note, if I killed someone in the ring could I be done for manslaughter? It's an interesting point that was always brought up at my dads Seminars. People asked why he doesn't perform his techniques at full speed. He would always joke that it doesn't make good business sense in killing all of his students! LOL I'll try and find one of his clips on youtube.
    I'd like to point that much like hitting back, boards don't roll with punches.
    Much like how if you want to play basketball you should join a basketball team, if you want fight MMA you should join an MMA gym.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    5/12/2011 12:30pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    I'd like to point that much like hitting back, boards don't roll with punches.
    Much like how if you want to play basketball you should join a basketball team, if you want fight MMA you should join an MMA gym.
    Whaaa, did you even read the thread? He was trolling.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    5/12/2011 12:42pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRock View Post
    Hey guys. I just stumbled on this site after getting banned from Martial arts Planet after only 4 posts. I guess they can't take the reality of what real martial arts are.

Anyway, a little bit about me. I've been training TKD since I was 16 and have just received my black belt. My instructor says he has never given a black belt to someone my age but he said my skill level was undeniable.

I am considering trying to fight in the cage MMA style. After all I want to prove to everyone and myself that I deserve my BB. My coach is dead set against me fighting in the cage. He says that martial arts shouldn't be about hurting others and he says my punch and kick power could kill someone if it landed in the right spot.

But I'm determined to put myself to the test. On that note I do have a question for you. Now that I'm a black belt in TKD do I have to register my hands and feet as deadly weapons or just my hands like Crappy Karate?

Self defense wise I'm pretty good as well. My dad actually has his own street combat system that he has taught for about 30 years! He has done seminars and video tutorials. If you want I can post up some of it so you can see.

Thanks for your help. If you want to know anymore about me just ask.
    and you were banned from MAP for this post?
    this is like an aphrodisiac on MAP....

...welcome to Bullshido and plz tell us MOAR about Pop's Deadly Ghetto Fightin' System.

and yes, I know he was trollin'

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    5/12/2011 3:16pm

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All I know is I want to grow a mustache now.
    "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Posted On:
    5/13/2011 12:14am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shuri Te, Kenpo, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank god he was trolling, I thought I was hallucinating reading this post or there was some strange cult that believed TKD had a place in a MMA cage match. Colin how was he supposed to be a better person after being maimed and punched unconscious ?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/13/2011 4:17am

Style: freestyle (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i just thought he was a nutter

suppose i've just got to get used to Bulshido

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    5/13/2011 8:58am

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MarathonMA View Post
    Thank god he was trolling, I thought I was hallucinating reading this post or there was some strange cult that believed TKD had a place in a MMA cage match. Colin how was he supposed to be a better person after being maimed and punched unconscious ?
    Ever heard of GSP? He uses TKD in the cage. Joe Rogan taught it to him. I can prove it.
    "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12