Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/17/2004 2:34pm

Style: c

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.russianmartialart.com/cat...%20f-work1.wmv
    Okay what about a review of this clip... please do us the favor your masterness.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/17/2004 2:36pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The guy in the cap deserves an Oscar.
    The vast Universe!
    The Way of Aiki to to become
    The light of all mankind
    Opening all the world

--O Sensei

:gaygay:

Posted On:
    3/17/2004 2:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by garbanzo
    The guy in the cap deserves an Oscar.
    Thank you for that:D
    What about the guy on GCs site getting floored by a sidekick? He did a beautiful job of rolling back wards. He at least deserves a nomination.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/17/2004 2:42pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was a clip of actual sparring in which someone got owned by a larger probably more skilled opponent.

Last edited by garbanzo; 3/17/2004 2:48pm at .
    The vast Universe!
    The Way of Aiki to to become
    The light of all mankind
    Opening all the world

--O Sensei

:gaygay:

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    3/17/2004 2:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What about it? Looks pretty lame. It's unfortunately not AS good a laugh as the previous clips, but it's still pretty dumb. Either the guy doing the hitting hits with the strength of a gorilla, or the guy taking the hits is an incredible wuss. Those body blows would certainly not knock anyone that size down unless they were doing a crappy acting job. Which they were. I'm no amazing fighter or tough guy by any means and I can take very hard body blows from people bigger, stronger, and more skilled than me for quite a while before I fall down.

The kick from behind? What is that about? Attacking unsuspecting people gets your ass thrown in jail. Besides, I highly doubt that would make a TRULY unsuspecting person hit the ground like that. You can tell he's acting because of the short delay between the kick from behind and the fall. You see him momentarily keep his balance, then he REMEMBERS he's supposed to fall and does. Could you be more sad?
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    3/17/2004 2:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Furtry
    Thank you for that:D
    What about the guy on GCs site getting floored by a sidekick? He did a beautiful job of rolling back wards. He at least deserves a nomination.
    A nomination for what? Getting his ass booted hardcore? I want to see you take a stepping side kick from a 260 pound black belt and NOT go flying. Seriously, I would love to see that. The guy throwing the kick on the clip lives right here in Seattle, so if you're ever out here, you can experience the pleasure yourself.

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Posted On:
    3/17/2004 2:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.seattlekyokushin.com/clips/Nice%20Kick.WMV This clip from GC'c site.
    GC you've proven your point... from this moment on I'll only admit that it works if the other guy is dead.
    Thanks for opening my eyes.

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    3/17/2004 2:53pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who said people have to die? I'm saying those hits on that clip won't make anyone near your own size fall down. And that the guy is acting.

Posted On:
    3/17/2004 2:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by GajusCaesar
    A nomination for what? Getting his ass booted hardcore? I want to see you take a stepping side kick from a 260 pound black belt and NOT go flying. Seriously, I would love to see that. The guy throwing the kick on the clip lives right here in Seattle, so if you're ever out here, you can experience the pleasure yourself.
    I was in Seattle, taught a seminar. I'll be back, you're welcome to attend. I have taken shots from bigger men. I too studied Kiokishin Karate. The beautiful part is, now when guys like that do hit me full on I can take it and do beat them:rolleyes: . Ohh I used to fight Vale Tudo before it was popular. I too trained MT and competed. Except now days I'm too old for that **** and that is the main difference. I don't need to show you how big my dick is.

Marasmos

Posted On:
    3/17/2004 2:57pm

supporting member
     Style: 10th Planet JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Furtry
    I was in Seattle, taught a seminar. I'll be back, you're welcome to attend. I have taken shots from bigger men. I too studied Kiokishin Karate. The beautiful part is, now when guys like that do hit me full on I can take it and do beat them:rolleyes: . Ohh I used to fight Vale Tudo before it was popular. I too trained MT and competed. Except now days I'm too old for that **** and that is the main difference. I don't need to show you how big my dick is.
    Anyone see the irony?
    You say what about my rice?
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast