pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    3/19/2004 11:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Furtry
    No one representing Systema is calling it T3H DEADLY.
    You are entitled to your opinion, but calling me a "fraud, douche bag, moron," and a few other things does entitle you to an invitation to see me face to face.
    I promise I'll only bitch slap ya like the punk that you are.
    Go right ahead. Come hunt me down in Seattle and assault me for ridiculing you over the internet. That sounds like an absolutely brilliant course of action. I would absolutely love watching the aftermath of that. Just make sure you retain Johnny Cochrane before you do it. Could you be any stupider?
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    3/20/2004 1:20am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No one representing Systema is calling it T3H DEADLY.
    You are entitled to your opinion, but calling me a "fraud, douche bag, moron," and a few other things does entitle you to an invitation to see me face to face.
    I promise I'll only bitch slap ya like the punk that you are.
    Just so you know, I called you a fraud because you knowingly misrepresented most of those posted videos as legitimate demonstrations of effective self defense techniques. You later recanted and admitted that they are complete jokes. Hence, I say you are a fraud.

I called you a douche for being so lame that you get pissed when you lose a discussion over the internet and threaten to come fight someone.

I called you a moron for being stupid enough to think you could pass off obviously ineffective techniques as useful for self defense to people that, on average, have years of martial arts experience.

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2004 4:25pm

Style: SYSTEMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL, you really have no clue do you. I guess you just make me feel sad for you at this point. Learn how to form a logical argument before you call your arguments logical.

"Just so you know, I called you a fraud because you knowingly misrepresented most of those posted videos as legitimate demonstrations of effective self defense techniques. You later recanted and admitted that they are complete jokes. Hence, I say you are a fraud."

No one once recanted on the videos nor would we. We simply said they wher misunderstod.

"I called you a douche for being so lame that you get pissed when you lose a discussion over the internet and threaten to come fight someone."

We got pissed because you where an ass, remember that. Pretty humble of yourself to think you somhow one a discusson, if that is even possible. Are goal is not to "win" its to inform from our point of view. You just cant realize that.

"I called you a moron for being stupid enough to think you could pass off obviously ineffective techniques as useful for self defense to people that, on average, have years of martial arts experience."

I would say that all the guys we train with, including Furtry and jellyman, have a pretty extensive background. How long have you been training?

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    3/20/2004 4:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by VERTICALI
    LOL, you really have no clue do you. I guess you just make me feel sad for you at this point. Learn how to form a logical argument before you call your arguments logical.

"Just so you know, I called you a fraud because you knowingly misrepresented most of those posted videos as legitimate demonstrations of effective self defense techniques. You later recanted and admitted that they are complete jokes. Hence, I say you are a fraud."

No one once recanted on the videos nor would we. We simply said they wher misunderstod.
    Oh yeah?
    This was originally stated by Furtry in regards to the original clip posted.

originally posted by Furtry
    Guys that is a great clip. That's me doing the knife attacks :D
    The guy being knocked over with out being touched, in the sleeveless shirt and gi pants, is a full contact MMA fighter (forgot his name) who beat Sakuraba in rings and has a few other victories in Japan and in the same circuit that Bas Ruten fought in.
    THEN, he later admitted that the clips were full of crap here:

Here is the truth. I do have allot of full contact experience. I fought with allot of guys who are now big in the circuits.
    The clips are a fucken joke and I was the first to laugh at them.
    "I called you a douche for being so lame that you get pissed when you lose a discussion over the internet and threaten to come fight someone."

We got pissed because you where an ass, remember that. Pretty humble of yourself to think you somhow one a discusson, if that is even possible. Are goal is not to "win" its to inform from our point of view. You just cant realize that.
    Because I "one" a discussion? At least I can spell three letter words correctly. And you guys wonder why I think you are morons.

"I called you a moron for being stupid enough to think you could pass off obviously ineffective techniques as useful for self defense to people that, on average, have years of martial arts experience."

I would say that all the guys we train with, including Furtry and jellyman, have a pretty extensive background. How long have you been training?
    I don't care what Furtry and Jellyman claim as their training backgrounds. And it says right in my profile how long I have been training. My point was that they are stupid to think they can pass off crap as effective to people that know better.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2004 4:46pm

Style: SYSTEMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well you know better but are afraid to back that claim up? Sounds like BULLSHIDO to me. LOL

HAAAAAHAAAAA, Im officialy dead from laughter.

Peace GC Im done talkin to you.

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    3/20/2004 4:49pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well you know better but are afraid to back that claim up? Sounds like BULLSHIDO to me. LOL

HAAAAAHAAAAA, Im officialy dead from laughter.

Peace GC Im done talkin to you.
    What the hell is that retarded post even supposed to mean? Are you completely ignorant on purpose?

Taking a break

Posted On:
    3/20/2004 9:58pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On the grounds that I'm currently verty driunk, I have absolutely no compunctions about telling you all to shut the **** up.

gajus - If you don't believe systema is worth ****, go to a seminar then do a write up on it. I don't trust write ups on videos because on the whole, videos are unmitigated ****..

furtry - pick a line, thyen stick with it. I don't give a **** if youve had exposure to full contact stuff, so I dont expect otehr people to give a ****.

gajus - just because he mispelt Kyokoshin (or however the **** its spelt) doesn't mean ****. I know people who've studied Aikido who can't spell the fucking thing. Its not a point that has any validity.

Furtry - that wooley hat of yours make you look T3H GH3Y. Otherwise, carry on.

Please return to your scheduled flaming.
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2004 8:30am

Style: Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This entire thread has been absolutely hilarious. Gotta keep up your internet junky reputation, don't you all?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2004 6:31pm

Style: systema/RMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uff da - made it!

Gajus, you are very fortunate. Here in Seattle we have a fairly lively little systema/RMA scene. In fact Viktor Sirotin, a russian student of the fat guy in the video from back in the good old days of the soviet union teaches 3 nights/week on Capital Hill. He is probably one of the better fighters you will ever see in your life... that is if you go see him.

In addition, a couple of students of Viktor's have spun off groups around town. There is even a former student of Viktor's who is now a certified instructor of Vasiliev's. He teaches in Bellevue at Aikido Eastside. Outside of Viktor none of us are quite on Furtry's level, but I am confident you won't find our skills to be garbage.

Between Capital Hill, Ballard, Downtown and Bellevue there is an opportunity to train nearly every night of the week. I can probably get you into any of them for a workout or two free of charge. Just ask and I will give you details of place and time.

Explanations and debates only get you so far, things really must be experienced to be understood. If you wish to continue to spout your un-tested opinions then there is no point in arguing with you.

This is not a request for a showdown at high-noon. This is a good faith, no risk offer to come check us out. Don't make me sorry for extending it.

Eric

ps. If you only knew Furtry... his seminar was one of the best I have ever attended.
    Last edited by EricH; 3/21/2004 6:35pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2004 9:29pm

Style: Systema

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For those in the Seattle there is a Systema seminar coming April 3rd and 4th. It is open to all
    info here on this forum is at http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...671#post261671
    or you can go to http://aikieast.com/
    or you can e-mail me at systemanw@yahoo.com

See you on the mat soon
    Friends
    Brian King

Hey if you make it donít be shy and introduce yourself. Looking forward to meeting ya.
    And please do take up Ericís offer, Viktor is very good and a pleasure to work with and his students are very good and give an honest workout.

PS must be over 16 years old to attend seminar.
    Bri
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 121819202122 23242526 ... LastLast