Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/16/2004 4:26pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Spunky:

When videos are posted--on a site dedicated to fighting BS in the MA--that show people getting knocked down with no physical contact, you have to expect some mockery.
    The vast Universe!
    The Way of Aiki to to become
    The light of all mankind
    Opening all the world

--O Sensei

:gaygay:

Posted On:
    3/16/2004 4:31pm

Style: c

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The main guy being knocked over is a KNOWN MMA fighter, with wins in the REAL WORLD over seriuos fighters!

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    3/16/2004 4:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by garbanzo
    Spunky:

When videos are posted--on a site dedicated to fighting BS in the MA--that show people getting knocked down with no physical contact, you have to expect some mockery.
    Thanks, Garbanzo. Hell yeah, you do. I don't buy that "trying to recover to a better position bullshit for one second. It's complete garbage. That stupid crap would get you stomped on real quick. I don't have time to read that huge and stupid e-budo thread. You want to defend this crap here, you'll have to post here.

And we DO have context for what is supposed to be in the joke of a video. Listen to the stupid narration on it. Most of those techniques shown on the video are complete crap. How the hell are you supposed to just "stared down" someone rushing right at you, make them stop, and THEN fell backwards? That doesn't work and I don't care what sort of stupid pseudo-scientific crap you come up with, it still won't work. They'd just keep on coming and probably head-butt you in the face on the way in.

I can't even begin to address the abject stupidity in the rest of those "techniques" or whatever you want to call them on that video. It saddens me that people are so stupid and gullible that they will buy into this crap.

If I am "missing" the context of that stupid video, please, Furty, if you were in it, give us the context.
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    3/16/2004 4:38pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Furtry
    The main guy being knocked over is a KNOWN MMA fighter, with wins in the REAL WORLD over seriuos fighters!
    This is not convincing in the least. You can get almost anyone to do almost anything for money and for many other reasons.

I still don't believe your silly video is the least bit realistic.

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Marasmos

Posted On:
    3/16/2004 5:13pm

supporting member
     Style: 10th Planet JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This video is complete and utter bullshit.

Anyone who doesn't see that is eiher blind, a retard, or has an agenda.
    You say what about my rice?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2004 5:19pm

Style: kali/boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Furtry, when is this seminar in Seattle? I'm less cynical than Gajus, and if it's not some stupid amount of money, I'll go check it out, even pay Gajus way in. Maybe we'll be enlightened or maybe we'll have a good laugh. Honestly, it looks like crap to me. I hope I get to do the knife demonstration.

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    3/16/2004 5:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You'd pay my way in, Speed Bump? Hell, I'd go with that. If you get to do the knife demonstration, I want to do the punch in the face demonstration.

I'll even drive.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2004 5:24pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That Systema clip was the biggest bunch of H O R S E S H I T I have ever seen....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2004 5:24pm

Style: kali/boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ha, I'll pay to learn, I'll pay more for a good laugh...ok, your cynicism is rubbing off...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2004 9:37pm

Style: systema

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just so you don't think Furtry or Vlad's other guys are easy meat, and find out the other way:

http://systemaclips.com/clips/wkf99.wmv

That was 5 years ago, btw.

If you want a before and after, try this one:

http://systemaclips.com/clips/wkf9899.wmv

Furtry did a 3-day seminar around Christmas in Seattle as a benefit for widows of special forces Americans. Seemed to go over pretty well. Lots of testing.

See you on the floor
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast