Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2011 10:35pm

Style: Judo/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Already back from the Great White North. The jet that had my gi on it had an issue and was stranded in Vermont, so I didn't have my training gear anyway.

Next week it's Wendover, Utah right into Vegas and then straight to Traverse City, Michigan. Where can I get my fight on??

Posted On:
    6/27/2011 11:43am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: judojujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WAttup cowboy! Hey man looks like you'll be in gary the 17th I train judo bjj about 30 min from there if interested..?! I'm at powersource in homewood,il. Its a great gym with real good guys sometimes kinda quiet during summer (prolly like most) but you could at least get some rollin in while on the road...wich is always kinda a treat! Anyways good luck to you on your travels and hit me up if you need a gym 7082893013 kyle ,take it easy cowboy!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/27/2011 10:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey sorry I didn't get a chance to sop in at Gary. We didn't get in till late Thursday, did a night show on Friday, flew Saturday day and had a team event on Saturday night. I was free to train on Sunday morning, but I noticed your team doesn't train on Sundays. So I looked up nearby gyms and found Corral's combat has a Sunday Pro Fighter Open Mat. So I called to get permission to attend BUUUUT they closed the gym to go watch the damn air show. Figures...

Anyway, the team spent some time flying out in Vegas and I got the chance to train at Xtreme Couture all week. AMAZING facility, AMAZING talent. I took quite a few classes while I was there. They offer VERY BASIC classes for those with no training and zero experience. And then they have their Pro practices. I had a GREAT time gettin' it on with some of the best in the business. Everyone was extremely professional as expected. Hard sparring with ZERO attitude and bad intentions. One night after practice ended I got to spend about another half-hour working with just Forrest Griffin and Robert Drysdale. I mean, can you really ask for much better training partners than that??

In Peoria last weekend I trained at the Peoria Athletic Club. Brad Peplow was very accommodating and let me get in the on Friday for some striking and on Saturday afternoon. I didn't get the chance to personally roll with Brad, but judging from both the caliber and demeanor of his students, he is an excellent instructor and runs a very fine program. I had some great rolls with some tough competitors. I hope we end up swinging through Peoria next year again.

This week I'm in Oshkosh, Wisconsin for the largest air show in North America. Tonight I went to the HIT Center. There weren't a lot of people training, but it is a very nice facility and I got in a great sweat doing some circuit training and working on my striking. (Gotta keep hammering in on the striking as it is the weak point in my game.)

Anyway, we've added Portsmouth, NH from August 11-14, Memphis, TN from Sept 15-18, New Haven, CT from Sept 29 - Oct 2 and Houston, TX from Oct 20-23 to our already packed schedule. So there's pretty much no excuse to not get punched in the face by me this year as I'm covering most of the entire country.

Hope to see y'all soon!!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/27/2011 10:20pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What?

No airshow in Oklahoma?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/27/2011 10:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not this year. Maybe next.

Posted On:
    8/16/2011 2:23pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    September 1-5 Toronto

Hmmm slight chance I might be able to make the Mega in Boston then. Any idea of your schedule yet?
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Posted On:
    8/25/2011 9:10pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If u r interested whenever u get to NAS Oceana, Virginia Beach I train bjj and muay thai. We got a couple of professional fighters as well. So lemme know...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/30/2011 7:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff View Post
    September 1-5 Toronto

Hmmm slight chance I might be able to make the Mega in Boston then. Any idea of your schedule yet?
    So I pretty much suck. The ONE PERSON responds to my thread to come roll with me in Toronto and I'm down with a severe back injury. Feel free to flame me, call me a *****, whatever... I deserve it. I truly wish I was healthy enough to trane UFC with you, but I'm wearing a brace, on meds and can barely walk as is.

Anyhow, I'd still be happy to stop by your gym and say hi... maybe even buy you a beer. You DO have beer in Canada, eh??

Posted On:
    9/01/2011 3:10pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We can just trane on teh street. I have extra skates and hockey pads for you.

Wow that sucks, back injuries are no fun and nothing to joke about. Tonight I'm visiting another friend gym uptown. Probably not training Friday, need some rest as I've been beating up my body lately. See your PMs.

Beer? We have a few.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Posted On:
    10/18/2011 5:44pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HEYO!!!

Cowboy was nice enough to show the jets to myself, my friend and my mom. It was pretty overcast and bright, normally you could see my beautiful eyes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123