Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At least a lot of the comments are call him on his ****. He probably going to disable them in a few days anyway.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyway, here's the thing why are street fighters equally shitty and badass at the same time?
    I've met alot guys who grew up swinging that get into something and do really well. My cousin used to fight all the time took up (Something? I know it was a more traditional striking martial art that had alot of sparring in it) when he was younger and did quite well due to his agression. A freind of mine with a pretty violent childhood got into boxing a while ago and from the last I've heard he's doing qute well.
    But all this aside- We can't forget those guys who grow up swinging and don't get into anything and well...
    Owned.
    As far as there bad assedness goes- I think that kind of association is cultural... Think of all those storys you'd hear about boxers in the 50's and 60's. Alot of the times the champs would grow up on the streets. And with boxing being considered "the fighting sport" internationally well up untill the 90s (and to alot of people it still is "the fighting sport") of course there is going to always be that "bad ass association"...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by COLLINDEFLEUR View Post
    I've met alot guys who grew up swinging that get into something and do really well. My cousin used to fight all the time took up (Something? I know it was a more traditional striking martial art that had alot of sparring in it) when he was younger and did quite well due to his agression. A freind of mine with a pretty violent childhood got into boxing a while ago and from the last I've heard he's doing qute well.
    But all this aside- We can't forget those guys who grow up swinging and don't get into anything and well...
    Owned.
    As far as there bad assedness goes- I think that kind of association is cultural... Think of all those storys you'd hear about boxers in the 50's and 60's. Alot of the times the champs would grow up on the streets. And with boxing being considered "the fighting sport" internationally well up untill the 90s (and to alot of people it still is "the fighting sport") of course there is going to always be that "bad ass association"...
    You missed the point of my post.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by COLLINDEFLEUR View Post
    You know it might work against a 17 year old kid that can't hold it's liquor and while he's ****-faced drunk believes that he's a mean badass, yet the only form of training that he had was watching the mighty morphin power rangers. I mean probably not but- maybe?
    Fixed for more accuracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You missed the point of my post.
    I got what you were getting at. I was just commenting on how street fighters can be looked at as being both bad ass and complete fools at the same time.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nothing more punishing than a good ole slap in the neck.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, now I know what to do against a failed shot that's never going to be able to take me down regardless.

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge. Join us... or die
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've never seen a traffic cone move so gracefully.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think putting your leg in between both of his arms is the perfect defence for the single leg takedown.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've seen that before - it's from a DVD put out by Moni Aizik of Commando Krav Maga. And yes, the _ing _un guy is a complete tool. The idea that one should try and kick someone as they're in the process of double-legging you, yeah, good plan.

Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last