Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/25/2011 11:51pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DOHC_Holiday View Post
    OP: Aim Surplus has Polish P-64's for $180 right now. If you want a dirt cheap mouse gun, you aren't going to find a quality pistol any cheaper than that.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...64+9x18+Pistol
    In case the OP is still reading this thread: the nice man at The Box O’Truth wrote an article about the P-64.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2011 6:43am

Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Not a mousegun, and why do you think it's more powerful? If you're going to claim that pistol is more powerful because it can be made to fire .44 Magnum, you've also missed the point of Jazzman's latest derail which was comparing the power of .22 Magnum to other cartridge types. By the way, that I'm not the one confusing fractions of an inch for cartridge names: all of my references have been to specific catridge names within certain calibers.

Are you drunk? You are the person who claimed .22 Magnum was more powerful than “any of the .32s.” Why do you think bringing up irrelevant cartridge types makes you any less wrong? Why the **** do you keep shitting all over this thread?

I guess moderation has left the armory; there's no way derails like this would've survived in the grappling subforum.

Yeah maybe there is a need to moderate a hair splitting punk like you who thought he knew it all and got called on his bullshit and is now acting like the ***** you are. I tried to keep this friendly you chose the above route , go **** yourself. How do you like them apples.

You and your yapping , damn right I said *any* 32 you idiot , and most folks reading this would have been bright enough to figure out the context , you weren't , you came popping off with you snotty highhanded " I kniow more than you all" bullshit and then got called on it.

And the *COMPARISON* was of the .22 mag to other common 'mousegun' cartridges such as .25` acp and .32 acp , and now in your little screed above you natter on and make yourself look yet a further fool with your specious yapping about " cartridge types" , you're the jackass who brought crap into this that was a 'derail' , all to protect your considerably overblown ego on this subject.

Furthermore you appeal for moderation to protect your rap and cover your lack of hard knowledge of what you've set yourself up as an expert on is nothing more than a cowards move.

That arguement I was talking about , see your own words above jackass , I left plenty of room open for common ground , but hey with your obvious VVVASSSSSSTTT knowledge of ballistics and firearms everyone else here should shut up .

Oh and by the way CLOWN , if you thinks that *any* of the cartridges you got slagged off with as regards the centerfire .22s ( and they are ALL .22 caliber) are LESS powerful either on a basis of energy delivered or velocity than the .327 federal then put your freaking money where your mouth is and I'll give you ten to one odds.. ... you wouldn't know a .20 Vartarg from a .22-250.

Your ego got you into this one Gastafarian , but it's pretty obvious that your knowledge doesn't extend much past masturbatory fantasies with the latest issue of ' TactiCoOl HanDGun".

All this because I happened ti mention a specific mini revolver that ( irony of ironies) comes closer to being a true mousegun than anything you've mentioned .

And off topic , is that like your whining and sniveling about what others post , that kind of off topic maybe?
    Last edited by Jazzman; 6/26/2011 6:54am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2011 8:54am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He said .32's, clearly in the context of this conversation referring to .32 ACP. You took that to mean ANY gun firing a bullet with a .32 inch diameter. Since we are playing by those rules, I posted a link to a pistol firing a .22 magnum that is more powerful than a .327 (a .222 Remington Magnum, to be precise).
    Now quit nitpicking.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2011 10:18am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DOHC_Holiday View Post
    He said .32's, clearly in the context of this conversation referring to .32 ACP. You took that to mean ANY gun firing a bullet with a .32 inch diameter. Since we are playing by those rules, I posted a link to a pistol firing a .22 magnum that is more powerful than a .327 (a .222 Remington Magnum, to be precise).
    Now quit nitpicking.

Additionally maybe he should ask himself how I know ( for example) that the much vaunted Speer defensive load utlising the Gold Dot only chronos 1220 fps or so out of a three and a sixteenth SP101 in the cartridge , **not** the 1380 advertised , which they problem took out of a six inch barrel , he might want to ask how I know the same load only goes 1150 out of a Smith J frame.

Furthermore his comment about " modified to fire .44 mag" in reference to the Contender you put up points to a dramatic lack of knowledge of the subject in general or Contenders in specific....WHAT modification..........I guess he's unaware that you swap barrels back and forth across a wide variety of cartridges with Contenders , he also failed to cop to the fact that many of the cartridges I mentioned such as the JDJs are Contender oriented cartridges in the large part.

But hey one wouldn't run into someone that had actually played with the cartridge in question , along with it's parent cartridge and finally abandoned the experiment as an answer to a question that was never asked in the first place , nahhe wouldn't run headon to someone such as that in a firearms forum.........couldn't happen

So I'll just bow to the Pastafarian's vast knowledge , experience and superior ad hominem and slide along on out if here.

Couldn't have been any room for discussion of things such as the 7.62 x 25` and the CZ52. Can't do that unless the Dictafarian says it's all right and proper and suchlike.

I wonder if he'd like a few pages of load specs for both .327 fed and .32 h an r mag ( it's parent round) , along with .32-20 ( rifle round that .327 closely mimics) along with a synopsis of why I abandoned experiment with the cartridge.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2011 10:25am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and ROBBY , why don't you ***now*** explain just exactly HOW a comparison of .22 mag ballistics ( a common mousegun cartridge) to .25 acp and .32 acp ( common mousegun cartridges) is a D E R A I L of this thread?

Be specific , or be a further control freak , I really don't give a damn either way.

Posted On:
    6/26/2011 1:38pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DOHC and Jazz, I'm going to wait a day before I respond to that. The short reason why is that I'm pretty sure anyone reading this thread other than us three is tired of this. If this survives another day without JNP or It Is Fake coming in here to bust balls, I'll answer the two of you.

By the way, you might want to peruse the grappling subforum before you assume my appeal for moderation is a ***** move. Derails like this are highly abnormal in the designated “training forums” on this site; the general attitude I've noticed breaks down like this:

Open Season (Except As May Be Noted)

1. YMAS
    2. Boff Topic
    3. LLL

Light Trolling and Arguing Allowed

1. MMA/Combat Sports
    2. General Skepticism
    3. Throwdown

Be Friendly and Helpful, All Else Gets You Banned

1. Newbietown

Keep Quiet If You're Not Helping

1. MABS

To my knowledge, all other subforums are designated “training forums” and thus are to be “ruled with an iron fist.” Imagine me to be all the other things you hate, fine, but I am certainly not new to this site.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2011 2:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    DOHC and Jazz, To my knowledge, all other subforums are designated “training forums” and thus are to be “ruled with an iron fist.” Imagine me to be all the other things you hate, fine, but I am certainly not new to this site.

Spare me the blah blah will ya , the posts you're sniveling about ***were on topic*** , you just couldn't control what was stated and it was shown that you weren't quite as knowledgeable as you would have folks believe , and quite frankly the whole thing detoriated due to * your* getting your knickers in a knot when you weren't accepted as some be all end all authority.

It's really as simple as that , along with the fact that when you couldn't buffalo other users you appealed to authority. You were given several opportunities to have this turn out other than this way , as I stated earlier you were bound and determined to get an arguement going , all due to your own ego.

So I'll just toddle along , you of course being the self designated arbiter of what may be posted in this section and just the AllRoundGunGod. It's fairly easy though for anyone reading this thread to figure who out is full of crap and who isn't.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2011 2:21am

Style: Limalama

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Regardless of how on topic it may be, someone who is new to guns and might be looking for some info on mouse guns for ccw is not going to want to sift through mounds of pure unadulterated butthurt to get the info they want...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2011 8:12am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by donoraen View Post
    Regardless of how on topic it may be, someone who is new to guns and might be looking for some info on mouse guns for ccw is not going to want to sift through mounds of pure unadulterated butthurt to get the info they want...

Whatever , cause the *only* " pure unadultereated butthurt" in this thread is coming from Robstafarian and nobody else , and that because his little game of one upmanship didn't quite work out like he planned.

And then of course we have those who complain about ' off topic' , whilst chiming in with ' off topic' comments of their own.

I notice that you didn't have anything to state about the actual subject.

Posted On:
    7/16/2012 2:06pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Thanks all . . .

for the helpful info. I've noticed it before that, for some reason, the topic of mouseguns can get people pretty heated.
    For what its worth, I bought an LCP and like it a lot. I dont find the trigger or recoil all that bad. I used to own a PPK, and the recoil was worse tho it was a heavier gun. However, the LCP can still print when I'm wearing light summer clothes. So, now I'm also getting a NAA 22 magnum, just because I can.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast