Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/02/2011 11:10am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Owl View Post
    As you suggest race is a matter of fact, religion is just opinion. Race does not always dictate religion. Although it tends to follow as people indoctrinate their children into their own faith before they can make up their own minds.

Even if religion is part of your culture is does not give it a place of privilige above criticism. Bear baiting was a part of British culture but it is no longer tolerated for obvious reasons. Stoning someone to death because they showed a bit of thigh should not be tolerated no matter how much it is a part of your religious culture.

So I will not insult your race but your religion deserves no such protection especially when it infringes on the rights of others eg. women, homosexuals, people of different/no faiths, different races etc.
    Making fun of someone's beliefs to elevate someone else's beliefs serves no purpose except to create bias. Except for Mormons...what's up with that crazy made up stuff.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/02/2011 11:26am

Style: Muay Thai & Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The amount of time Dux & his puppets must spend here is extremely amusing.
    Can't leave much time for deathmatches or sneaky ninjer stuff.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    5/02/2011 12:56pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    hey at least im not a self proclaimed queer who wrestles children in ditches.
    Oh yeah. Forgot you were a homophobe too. Your failures are many and contain legions.

whats funny is that anyone with half a brain cell would watch that and realise the posts are made totally in jest- anyone who took them seriously would have to be a moron.
    You know what's completely meaningless nowadays? Getting caught saying something dumb and pretending to have been trolling. You're a wacky mashup of cliches: The Casual Bigotry of /B/ Vs. The Personality Of A Bro (DJ I Am An Emotional Cripple Remix)

would have been a tough time spending my late teens/early 20s living and training in balmoral (recently came out top place in auckland to get robbed, reprazent!) if i was a full on racist. I only hate the french. and jews.
    Case in point: "I used to live around/be married to/**** a member of [X group], I can't be racist".

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Posted On:
    5/02/2011 1:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bullshido has made no definitive claims or statements denouncing the forces of Chaos Undivided, and as such, are under suspicion of heresy 4th class against the Imperium of Mankind. I hereby declare Bullshido, and Neil Fletcher heretics, and traitors to the Imperium, until otherwise indicated by the Most Holy Inquisition, or by Bullshido's official statement of not supporting the forces of Chaos.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    5/02/2011 2:43pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Bullshido has made no definitive claims or statements denouncing the forces of Chaos Undivided, and as such, are under suspicion of heresy 4th class against the Imperium of Mankind. I hereby declare Bullshido, and Neil Fletcher heretics, and traitors to the Imperium, until otherwise indicated by the Most Holy Inquisition, or by Bullshido's official statement of not supporting the forces of Chaos.
    I can haz Exterminatus?

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    5/02/2011 4:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    Oh yeah. Forgot you were a homophobe too. Your failures are many and contain legions.

You know what's completely meaningless nowadays? Getting caught saying something dumb and pretending to have been trolling. You're a wacky mashup of cliches: The Casual Bigotry of /B/ Vs. The Personality Of A Bro (DJ I Am An Emotional Cripple Remix)

Case in point: "I used to live around/be married to/**** a member of [X group], I can't be racist".
    meh, i would dig up the post in question but cant be fucked. so instead, heres something for battlefields to ignite his nationalist spark-

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    5/02/2011 4:48pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFunk View Post
    this! But seriously...I'm kind of disappointed that there isn't more racism on here! Hell there is practically none since I started coming here. Sure, there's some occasional de-evolution but nothing compared to other discussion groups.
    Well, if you guys would take all of the big scary black dudes out of your avatars then us scrawny white guys would feel more comfortable reminiscing fondly about the good ol' days of slavery when we spent all our days sipping mint julips on the front porch while the darkies labored in the fields.
    Can't hardly do that when you know the guy on the other side could rip both of your arms off and pummel you with them.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    5/02/2011 4:58pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Well, if you guys would take all of the big scary black dudes out of your avatars then us scrawny white guys would feel more comfortable reminiscing fondly about the good ol' days of slavery when we spent all our days sipping mint julips on the front porch while the darkies labored in the fields.
    Can't hardly do that when you know the guy on the other side could rip both of your arms off and pummel you with them.
    you better say you has black friends!

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    5/02/2011 5:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    5/02/2011 5:02pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    you better say you has black friends!
    Do they still count as "friends" if all they do is wash my windshield at the stoplight in exchange for my pocket change?
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 LastLast