Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/30/2011 8:27pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is my response:

1) Bullshido is an electronic bulletin board which has over 2,400,000 user generated posts by over 100,000 members who registered for free and whose posts were no "pre-screened". It is not surprising that with nearly 2.5 million posts that there would have been a number of racist posts made on this board, without the permission or encouragement of our staff.

2) Because Frank does not show the full frame of each post it is unclear who made the posts he screen captures. However based on my memory it appears at least several were made under various names by one John Creedon who was part of the Fall River based Black Dragon society. (there are several such societies, Frank is affiliated with a rival one)

John's account was banned several times here, (duplicate accounts, spamming, and racism) and he kept re-registering under different names and using new IPs while using similar language. After a while we tried to limit him to one account while attempting to obtain information from him about Bill Augiar's lawsuit against Floyd Webb since John was providing legal advice to Bill, and Bill was stupid enough to accept such advice. The whole e-drama played out over two years, and John's posts under any of his multiple names do not represent Bullshido.net's position concerning race, which is everyone of any race, ethnicity, is welcome to post. But please, ask Floyd Webb, if he thinks Bullshido.net is racist, as verses one John Creedon or the Falls River Mafia, since he was the specific target of John's slurs.

3) Bullshido which allows no-holds barred posting, attempts to limit the number of people we ban for saying offensive things. Unfortunately this means tolerating a certain amount of comments that may be racist or arguably racist, even though we disagree with the poster. Normally we just flame and ridicule the person until they realize what an ass they've been. We have also banned some people for repeated racism, especially the few white power idiots who have shown up here to promote "white revolution". (See the idiots over at Stormfront)

4) Two of our administrators. (Osiris, and Lord Asia) are African American, as is or senior Moderator (IIF). Two of our administrators, Pizzdoff and Anthony, are Asian. If Bullshido.net was a racist organization or had racist policies, knowing each of these individuals, I can say that they would not staff a board with such policies. Similarly none of our former adminstrators who have left our board after other policy disagreements, have made this accusation. (Ronin and KC Elbows)

5) The person who produced the video, or who had other people produce this video, is Frank Dux, who is pissed off at Bullshido.net because our members have made fun of him, and his fraudulent claims. Hey, Frank you still haven't told me why you claimed to Black Belt Magazine that you were decorated for Knife fighting encounters in Southeast Asia, when such awards do not show up on ANY version of your military record. Yeh, Yeh, the CIA is to blame, but considering that you also claim they "trained" you in sexual seduction, I think that you are, to put it bluntly, nuts.
    Last edited by Sam Browning; 4/30/2011 10:15pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/30/2011 8:36pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anthony isn't Asian but him and I are Filipino.

Posted On:
    4/30/2011 8:49pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, And Pizzdoff is ethnically Chinese.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    4/30/2011 8:57pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sam, does that dumbass video really warrant such a lengthy response?

...so if I get infractions, bans, etc. on BS, would that count as getting in trouble with some black guys?:HerpDerp:

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    4/30/2011 8:58pm

Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Judoka_UK
    Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

Loving Father

Posted On:
    4/30/2011 9:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Tao Ga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Hey, pinoy boy! Don't be so uppity!
    Filpinos did not have their own category until the 2010 US Census, . and, 2011 UK Census.

It's not like anybody paid attention. There was like, Chinese-Asian, South East Asian, Asian-other. So if you don't like being identified with Asian, you will at least be "Oriental" rather than Occidental, in terms of ethnicity.

Don't argue too muich, until recently pacific islanders were considered 'asian' by the Census, and the F -frkkn'- BI.
    `~/

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/30/2011 9:15pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** you Hula.

Loving Father

Posted On:
    4/30/2011 9:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Tao Ga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** you Hula.
    Ahh, Omega's back!

(and, that's 'Mr Hula' to you!)

`~/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/30/2011 10:27pm

Style: cult of crapple, ATTACK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They should change Caucasian to Haole on the census, it just rings better.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/30/2011 11:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    Okay, And Pizzdoff is ethnically Chinese.
    Eh, hapa haoles.... (Well not Anthony, but he does look more like a slant than a Flip). And IIF???? I took him to be the sterotypical nerd white grad student type anal compulsive who hasn't got laid since, well, forever because he's a virgin. Now I find out he's a Blood! Now I find out he not only plays a mean sax, wears silk shirts and snazzy shoes, but he has at least seven illegitimate children in four states. Who would have known?

Bet no one can figure out my grandson's ethnicity (hint, look at avatar).
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 4/30/2011 11:52pm at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast