Thread: Training!?!?

Style
    Muay thai/jiu jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Training!?!?

Is my training good? Btw i just turned 14 last week... My coach is an apprentice instructor in jkd under original bruce lee student "Richard bustillo" my coach is also a purple belt in 10th planet jiu jitsu and has been training in muay thai under Phil Nurse for about 20 years, and is the highest rank in muay thai under him "blue armband" he has certifications to prove all of these he also stays in touch with all of his instructers. And i learn monday-10th planet jiu jitsu (1 hour) muay thai (1 hour) Tuesday-open mat (2 hours) wednsday-muay thai (1 hour and 30 minutes) Thursday-nothing Friday-mma,muay thai,jiu jitsu (2 hours) saturday/sunday nothing. When the head coach is not able to make it he has some of his senior studentts instruct the class. I also take extra muay thai classes on tuesdays from a student of peter pinto. Is this good training for a 14 year old aspiring to become a great fighter and eventually make it to the ufc?

Style
    Weight Training
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Moved from Combat School Review sub forum...
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Style
    BJJ, formerly Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sounds pretty good. It's a damn sight more training than I do. God I wish I had the free time of a teenager again.

Does your club compete?
    Do they do well?
    Do you get punched?

If you can say yes to these, you're probably doing alright.

Who's your coach's bjj teacher?
    Does your coach compete?
    Quote Originally Posted by Judoka_UK
    Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

Style
    Muay thai/jiu jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like i said my coach is a purple elt under eddie bravo and apprentice instructer in jkd under richard bustillo and a senior student under phil nurse... My coach doesnt make people compete but when they do they place all the time yeas we do get punched lol and yes my coach competes...try googleing his name..."John Roderick"

Style
    BJJ/MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good. All you have left to do now is learn how to use punctuation within your sentences to increase readability and join your high school wrestling team.

Style
    BJJ, formerly Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep, just be happy. I don't really care enough to google him. Sounds like good stuff though.

If I were in the US I'd do wrasslin' in highschool as well. Mix it with your Bjj and you'll be a machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Judoka_UK
    Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

Style
    Wrestling, Grappling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I were in the US I'd do wrasslin' in highschool as well. Mix it with your Bjj and you'll be a machine.
    Do this. Wrestling is something that, most of the time anyways, you have to start at a young age as it is very difficult to start training in later in life. You'l have a better time finding a leperchaun then a greco/free style club that's willing to take on adult noobs. The practices are very, very hard though. But if you did decide to join the team and dedicate alot of time to- you will definitly improve your'e game. Both mentally and physically. Good luck.