Administrator

Posted On:
    5/23/2011 11:28pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    I worked with abused children as a child care worker.
    I did as well and I don't extrapolate that out to indict posters on a web board.

Adults who forget how intimidating it can be to be young, can create maniac adults.
    Yes, and some adults forget not holding kids accountable can create maniac adults as well.

Parenting, which Matt has done, starts at home not on the internet.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 5/23/2011 11:44pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2011 11:30pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No discipline or consequences can create some seriously sociopathic bastards, yeah.

It Is Fake- how does one get through to a teen who thinks acting like a complete thug is the best thing ever? Bodyclumsyninja, same question.
    Last edited by Evergrey; 5/23/2011 11:34pm at . Reason: I NO CAN READ TEH NAMES

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    5/23/2011 11:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evergrey
    It Is Fake- how does one get through to a teen who thinks acting like a complete thug is the best thing ever? Bodyclumsyninja, same question.
    dump them on Foothill Blvd with nothing but their wits

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2011 11:39pm

Style: Youtube-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evergrey View Post

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/23/2011 11:43pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is It Fake- how does one get through to a teen who thinks acting like a complete thug is the best thing ever?
    It is the net. People talk **** on the net. Kids act tougher on the net. Adults act like children on the net. As long as he isn't acting out like this at school or in public who cares? It is called posturing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2011 11:44pm

Style: BJJ & MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    I guess the talking over a beer analogy, provoked my reservations. A great deal of the **** we talk here, we could say hangin out, chillin over drinks and a bliz. No harm no foul. That **** pinged my real-world radar.

I've had it out on many occassions in this city, about this very thing (last week was the last time. A guy in downtown micky d's was threatening to toss his tray of food in some young girls' faces. I set him the **** straight. Grown folk need to act right...when dealing with kids.)

I worked with abused children as a child care worker. Adults who forget how intimidating it can be to be young, can create maniac adults.
    I think I get what you're trying to say. I'm not sure because your post isn't very clear, but I think what you're saying is that Sang crossed a line when it got to the point of being serious about kicking his ass. Maybe you mean that and the whole posting real addresses online thing. Feel free to correct me if I'm missing it. Anyways if that IS what you're saying, I guess I agree on that point. But if you're saying that any of the other **** talking by other than KKB was out of line then I strongly disagree.

Oh and Matt- I just realized you were the fat loser that got arm barred by Kint in the last Gong Sau vid. Consider your props retracted.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2011 11:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't mean just that kid though, I mean in general. I'm actually curious about what you have to say. Let's say a kid is acting like that IRL too.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/23/2011 11:51pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't mean just that kid though, I mean in general. I'm actually curious about what you have to say. Let's say a kid is acting like that IRL too.
    Depends on the situation. You make threats and say meet you at your house I will....with the cops, your parents, and explain where you fucked up. We will all sit down and have an eloquent discussion.

You make real death threats I will explain what makes a real thug or a real gangster. I WILL make sure they learn the difference between e-,text, internet, wannabe, thug and a real thug. If you talk the smack, like KKB did, I will scare the beejezus out of you. Yes, I made a wannabe pull up his pants, remove his "flag" and put his hat on straight.

Basically, punk bitches posture and talk **** real gangsters do not.

:)

Posted On:
    5/23/2011 11:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No discipline or consequences can create some seriously sociopathic bastards, yeah.

Not by calling a single-parent 15 year old his mom is a crack whore. Not by bating him to post his address. Not when most of us know damn well who he is. Especially not when that same kid came to our throwdown event the day prior, and put his all into the session in a way that most of us never would/could...not to mention helped raise money for the rape crisis org.

I don't like the jaded adult vs tween angst edrama shitting up the td's I literally turn down gigs for. Don't baby kids, but there are lines.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2011 12:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, that is what you wouldn't do. What would you do?