232632 Bullies, 3920 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 42
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. kenny_free is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Southwest Mo
    Posts
    232

    Posted On:
    4/28/2011 4:18pm


     Style: cult of crapple, ATTACK

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epeeist View Post
    See, that seems way more effective then yet another KOMBAT KEYCHAIN MARK XII. Yes, this bladed heavy key fob looks just like a normal keychain everyone else has. No one will suspect a thing. Frankly, when I get the money I'm getting me one of these:

    http://www.real-self-defense.com/unb...-umbrella.html

    Now these three years I've spent fencing will make me teh deadly.
    Try my Wu Tang style....

    Oh yeah, Mary Poppins Fu, who's a chimney sweep now bitch?
  2. Epeeist is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    314

    Posted On:
    4/28/2011 4:21pm


     Style: Kyokushin/Capoeira

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny_free View Post
    Try my Wu Tang style....

    Oh yeah, Mary Poppins Fu, who's a chimney sweep now bitch?
    LOL. I need to walk around with one of these and make Kendo the new street deadly RBSD system. I need to come up with a stupid acronym though. UMBRELLA: Umbrella Methods Based Reality Engagement Lethal Long-range Attack. I charge $1000 for a two hour seminar.
  3. kenny_free is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Southwest Mo
    Posts
    232

    Posted On:
    4/28/2011 4:29pm


     Style: cult of crapple, ATTACK

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epeeist View Post
    LOL. I need to walk around with one of these and make Kendo the new street deadly RBSD system. I need to come up with a stupid acronym though. UMBRELLA: Umbrella Methods Based Reality Engagement Lethal Long-range Attack. I charge $1000 for a two hour seminar.
    I'll only come if I can wear my TapouT t-shirt... And you have to show no-gi umbrella attack variants.
  4. Epeeist is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    314

    Posted On:
    4/28/2011 4:29pm


     Style: Kyokushin/Capoeira

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny_free View Post
    I'll only come if I can wear my TapouT t-shirt...
    You may wear whatever shirt you wish but camouflage pants are mandatory.
  5. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,683

    Posted On:
    4/28/2011 4:35pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epeeist View Post
    You may wear whatever shirt you wish but camouflage pants are mandatory.
    What?!? I thought it would be a gentlemanly affair, with mandatory tuxedo t shirts (or rash guard equivalent).
  6. Epeeist is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    314

    Posted On:
    4/28/2011 4:38pm


     Style: Kyokushin/Capoeira

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    What?!? I thought it would be a gentlemanly affair, with mandatory tuxedo t shirts (or rash guard equivalent).
    Camo pants are the only required attire. Tuxedo t-shirts are welcome at the after seminar BBQ where we show everyone the size of our tactical folder and talk about "thinking tactically."
  7. Johnny Y. is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    74

    Posted On:
    4/28/2011 5:09pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: knife throwing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    Never read the book but if it's based on real prison knife techniques "Walk up to someone with your blade hidden then juke'em in the kidneys" usually works. Not sure how someone could fill an instructional book with just that though.
    From what I've gathered, it's supposed to talk about defensive techniques (in addition to various offensive?). What one can do when running the hell away isn't an option.

    I've heard it recommended as a BS-free text on knife fighting--that most self-defense techniques with regard to dealing with knives are LARP.
  8. Epeeist is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    314

    Posted On:
    4/28/2011 5:37pm


     Style: Kyokushin/Capoeira

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Y. View Post
    From what I've gathered, it's supposed to talk about defensive techniques (in addition to various offensive?). What one can do when running the hell away isn't an option.

    I've heard it recommended as a BS-free text on knife fighting--that most self-defense techniques with regard to dealing with knives are LARP.
    Hear it recommended from whom? Also, using prison fighting as your hook is right up there with special forces and ninja.
  9. Johnny Y. is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    74

    Posted On:
    4/28/2011 6:09pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: knife throwing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epeeist View Post
    Hear it recommended from whom? Also, using prison fighting as your hook is right up there with special forces and ninja.
    Here. I've been looking around on that site, and it seems to have a lot of genuinely good advice.

    Yeah. I'm a skeptic by nature, which is why I'm asking here.
  10. Epeeist is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    314

    Posted On:
    4/28/2011 6:21pm


     Style: Kyokushin/Capoeira

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Y. View Post
    Here. I've been looking around on that site, and it seems to have a lot of genuinely good advice.

    Yeah. I'm a skeptic by nature, which is why I'm asking here.
    I always though that site was a mix, good, bad, in the middle. Other, more qualified people can probably judge it better than I.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.