223932 Bullies, 3951 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 41 to 50 of 136
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. C0WB0Y is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nowhere In Particular
    Posts
    227

    Posted On:
    4/26/2011 10:07am


     Style: Judo/BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would just like to point out that hopefully, Samantha Knopfer, searches Google for her name, "Samantha Knopfer" in 7 years and realizes that she, Samantha Knopfer, is not the badass that her daddy told her she was. And Samantha Knopfer, if you are reading this in the year 2018, I hope you have realized the error of your ways.

    So future, Samantha Knopfer... if you would like to make amends with Bullshido for your shenanigans, please feel free to BUMP this thread with nekked pictures of your now-legal self.

    Samantha Knopfer. Samantha Knopfer. Samantha Knopfer.
  2. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,970

    Posted On:
    4/26/2011 10:11am

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by C0WB0Y View Post
    I would just like to point out that hopefully, Samantha Knopfer, searches Google for her name, "Samantha Knopfer" in 7 years and realizes that she, Samantha Knopfer, is not the badass that her daddy told her she was. And Samantha Knopfer, if you are reading this in the year 2018, I hope you have realized the error of your ways.

    So future, Samantha Knopfer... if you would like to make amends with Bullshido for your shenanigans, please feel free to BUMP this thread with nekked pictures of your now-legal self.

    Samantha Knopfer. Samantha Knopfer. Samantha Knopfer.

    Ssshhhhhh...it's okay. Go to your happy place.
  3. tao.jonez is offline
    tao.jonez's Avatar

    Ninja Fruit

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,055

    Posted On:
    4/26/2011 11:09am


     Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by C0WB0Y View Post
    I would just like to point out that hopefully, Samantha Knopfer, searches Google for her name, "Samantha Knopfer" in 7 years and realizes that she, Samantha Knopfer, is not the badass that her daddy told her she was. And Samantha Knopfer, if you are reading this in the year 2018, I hope you have realized the error of your ways.

    So future, Samantha Knopfer... if you would like to make amends with Bullshido for your shenanigans, please feel free to BUMP this thread with nekked pictures of your now-legal self.

    Samantha Knopfer. Samantha Knopfer. Samantha Knopfer.
    It didn't work - I googled it and this thread didn't show up in the first 3 pages of results. I stopped looking after that, because most of them were praising her achievement. Sorry. Good try.
    "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln



  4. 100xobm is offline
    100xobm's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,206

    Posted On:
    4/26/2011 6:52pm


     Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tao.jonez View Post
    Congratulations Sirc.
    ****, you're on fire. Two minutes ago I just repped you for something in a different thread. This was far far funnier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Judoka_UK
    Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.
  5. senseipookie is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    212

    Posted On:
    4/26/2011 8:40pm


     Style: Shorin Ryu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was that a pink bo?
  6. Jazz.w92 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    St Andrews UK and The Bahamas
    Posts
    86

    Posted On:
    4/26/2011 10:04pm


     Style: MMA-Aikido-Kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by senseipookie View Post
    Was that a pink bo?
    yes :( yes it is.
  7. meat monkey is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Deep inside the intestine of a sperm whale
    Posts
    180

    Posted On:
    4/26/2011 10:15pm


     Style: Judo, ITF, MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Crikey.
    It is a good thing that someone posted the correct videos.... I was thinking.. "maybe that type of Karate doesn't require matching the timing of the legs and hands......".

    No, they do.
  8. Mr.Miyagi is offline
    Mr.Miyagi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,007

    Posted On:
    4/27/2011 3:24am


     Style: BJJ/Zumba

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Urgh, what the fuckkkk. Whom is that gigantic creature in the grey tracksuit ensemble at the end?? Is that the teacher??

    "If you close your eyes, the grunts and instructions coming from Samantha Knopfer sound much older than her 11 years." I thought that was a 4chan comment....>.>;
    Daniel: I don't know if I know enough karate.

    Miyagi: Feeling correct.

    Daniel: You sure know how to make a guy feel confident.

    Miyagi: You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.
  9. Disastorm is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    62

    Posted On:
    4/27/2011 4:16am


     Style: Judo, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tao.jonez View Post
    It didn't work - I googled it and this thread didn't show up in the first 3 pages of results. I stopped looking after that, because most of them were praising her achievement. Sorry. Good try.
    This very page of the thread is actually the third result on google for me.
  10. Jazz.w92 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    St Andrews UK and The Bahamas
    Posts
    86

    Posted On:
    4/27/2011 9:18am


     Style: MMA-Aikido-Kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Disastorm View Post
    This very page of the thread is actually the third result on google for me.
    Haha 5th for me. Well played, sir.


    Auch...everytime i watch it I get more annoyed but I just can't stop..
    Last edited by Jazz.w92; 4/27/2011 9:21am at .
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.