218358 Bullies, 5553 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/25/2011 4:00pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where do Transformers piss?

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    4/25/2011 4:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by stray_bullet View Post
    I must be missing the part where the girl getting beat up looks anything like a guy at all. If she was to enter the men's room she would have to deal with potential assault (physical or sexual) more often than not. There is far less danger for everyone if she uses the women's room. I think you have a weird misunderstanding of trans people and frankly yes it's pretty damn offensive.
    ^^^THIS^^^
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/25/2011 4:52pm

Style: Limalama

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    All over the silver screen.

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    4/25/2011 4:56pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    Well, when you make certain choices you better be prepared that nobody wants to piss in the same room as you.
    There are plenty of people I don't want to piss next to. However, I've never been compelled to beat them into a coma. But I'm glad you defend such behavior for your country, it makes me feel superior.

You are either gay, or a self righteous asshole.
    Are the two mutually exclusive? 'cause let me tell ya, they aren't.

Again, everybody has the choice when it comes to their lifestyle, and you can't expect society to suddenly accept your deviant behavior just because you think its normal. It will happen, but it takes years.
    So... people want to mate with people of other tribes, or other countries, or other economic classes, or other ethnic groups, or other pigment concentrations, or other genders... & in the meantime while waiting for the general population to get used to it, they should just accept brutal beatings?

Yeah, you're wrong.

Not everybody can handle the pressure, and not everybody identifies themselves primarily by their "sexual orientation". The way you have sex, or want to have sex just isn't important enough to some people to suffer the consequences of coming out.
    & who's creating the "coming out" scenario? man, are you willfully ignorant or were you just born this way???
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    4/25/2011 5:18pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danno View Post
    the victim claimed that she wasn't attacked for using the female toilet, but because one of their boyfriends spoke to her while she was walking to the toilet.
    Man, I was talking to my girlfriend (she's bi, btw, not that it matters but since everyone's chiming in...) about it & we both agreed that it probably had something to do with an attackers' boyfriend.
    That's weird. & it sucks to be right.

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    4/25/2011 5:37pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    ... For Black Belt, I also trained at a Gay Club and got some harassment, pinching my arse, refusing to train with me and more - I did not respond to the provocations - and eventually they settled down and I got on with my training....
    I'm not following. You trained at a "Gay Club"? A predominantly gay martial arts school? A Gay-friendly gym? What do you mean?
    (I'm not mad about it, I'm just curious)

I train with anyone except the Rude and Smelly.
    Oh, man! that drives me nuts, training with smelly people. Rude people I'm just rougher with so they won't want to train with me. Or I go out of my way to frustrate them so they won't want to train with me. But smelly people? bleah.
    There was a guy in my BJJ class, nice guy, great blue belt skills, I learned a lot from him. But he had halitosis & it drove me nuts. The last time we trained I had him in the guard & he stacked on me & I kinda freaked out & almost punched him but instead I tapped. I attributed it to being freaked out by not being able to breath but the instructor gave me a funny look like he didn't believe me.
    Last edited by Jim_Jude; 4/25/2011 5:47pm at .

Posted On:
    4/25/2011 6:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jude View Post
    There are plenty of people I don't want to piss next to. However, I've never been compelled to beat them into a coma. But I'm glad you defend such behavior for your country, it makes me feel superior.
    What kind of behavior I'm defending? I never said beating were justified. Actually I stated the opposite.

So... people want to mate with people of other tribes, or other countries, or other economic classes, or other ethnic groups, or other pigment concentrations, or other genders... & in the meantime while waiting for the general population to get used to it, they should just accept brutal beatings?
    Again, I never said gays should be beaten or hurt in any way. Others don't share this sentiment with me. So, if you are gay, and want to "come out" you better be prepared that you won't be viewed as normal by lots of people, and that some of them are going to try hurting you for it.

& who's creating the "coming out" scenario? man, are you willfully ignorant or were you just born this way???
    I don't understand the question.

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    4/25/2011 6:40pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    Personally I think if you committ burglary/assault/arson/banditry/piracy/insert your favorite crime here, you should go away irregardless of whether your motivation was greed, racism, sexism, irrational rage, not being hugged enough by your parents, being hugged too often by your parents, or whatever. But then again I am a bit biased on the subject of "lock em up and throw away the key."
    Piracy? Seriously? C'mon. There's gotta be a waver for good banter & snappy dressers.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/25/2011 6:44pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hate piracy? I wonder if that's a band name...

Yes, it turns out it is.

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    4/25/2011 6:48pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    sometimes they piss on annoying humans. Remember? Bumblebee! But it was self-expression, it wasn't offensive.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213 LastLast