230778 Bullies, 5585 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 22 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/26/2011 3:18pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Why Can't We Have Nice Things?

Because the world is full of pansies, that's why.

Now the animul righths acthivisths want to ban bullfighting in goddamn Mexico. The only good **** in mexico is bullfighting, tequila, and sunkissed senoritas. If they start taking that away, we might as well go ahead and saw that piece of **** country off and let it fall into the ocean.

People need to harden the **** up.

Mexican Senators Work to Ban Bullfights

Mexico's Federal District's Legislative Assembly has been waiting for more than a year to vote on a bill that would ban bullfighting in Mexico City.
    Senators from the opposition Institutional Revolutionary Party, or PRI, are working on legislation to ban bullfights and guarantee animal rights in Mexico, a lawmaker said.

The legislation, which will be introduced in the next session, would impose fines and jail time on violators, Sen. Maria de los Angeles Moreno, who is sponsoring the bill, said.

"Bullfights seem really thoughtless and savage to me," the senator said in a press conference on Monday.

Several groups, including Spain's Plataforma Prou, the Mexican Association for Animal Rights, or Amedea, and the Proyecto Proteccion Animal, have been consulted on the bill, Moreno said.

The legislation provides for the punishment of those who abuse animals, including pets, and it would create incentives for people to adopt pets instead
    of purchasing them.

Posted On:
    4/26/2011 3:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Everything about bullfighting is cowardly and cruel. **** bullfighting, **** everything and everyone to do with it.

Posted On:
    4/26/2011 3:52pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mexico has more serious problems for their politicos to address than this kind of crap. I have good friends that live in Mexico who would love to see government corruption, police corruption, and just everyday simple old corruption, cleaned up. They would like to see something done to address the everyday struggle to try to stay alive, protect their family, and protect their property. All of these real threats exist, and the politicos worry about the bulls. I think Mexico is badly broken right now and it doesn't seem like it's going to get much better in the near future.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/26/2011 3:54pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Odacon View Post
    Everything about bullfighting is cowardly and cruel. **** bullfighting, **** everything and everyone to do with it.
    Waaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!! !!!!!!Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Waaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!! !!!!!!Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted On:
    4/26/2011 3:57pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    Mexico has more serious problems for their politicos to address than this kind of crap. I have good friends that live in Mexico who would love to see government corruption, police corruption, and just everyday simple old corruption, cleaned up. They would like to see something done to address the everyday struggle to try to stay alive, protect their family, and protect their property. All of these real threats exist, and the politicos worry about the bulls. I think Mexico is badly broken right now and it doesn't seem like it's going to get much better in the near future.
    4 Realz. At least while Mexicans are sticking bulls and drinking they're taking a break from machinegunning each other like usual.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    4/26/2011 4:02pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This link contains everything I love most about Bullfighting.
    Google Bullfighting Images

Posted On:
    4/26/2011 4:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    This link contains everything I love most about Bullfighting.
    Google Bullfighting Images
    That's good to go. Turnabout is fair play. All part of a good day at the local bull ring.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/26/2011 6:54pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    Going after this issue is a lot safer than taking on drug cartels. Anyway...people who like bullfighting are douchebags...so score 1 for the Mexican government.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/26/2011 7:00pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    The only good **** in mexico is bullfighting, tequila, and sunkissed senoritas.
    You forgot lucha libre, boxing, delicious real and fake Mexican food, cheap generic meds, fireworks, pre-Colombian culture, Carlos Santana, beautiful beaches, bodywork at ridiculously low prices, and many more.

Posted On:
    4/26/2011 7:44pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    You forgot lucha libre, boxing, delicious real and fake Mexican food, cheap generic meds, fireworks, pre-Colombian culture, Carlos Santana, beautiful beaches, bodywork at ridiculously low prices, and many more.
    Sorry. My original list was correct.
Page 1 of 22 1 234511 ... LastLast