1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    4/19/2011 9:08am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Enson Inoue vs Tsunami!

If you aren't reading these updates on Enson Inoue charity work in the Tsunami area you are really missing out on some of the most moving coverage of any disaster I have ever seen. This is a major MMA legend who is personally walking the walk and changing lives all over Japan.

http://www.mmafighting.com/tag/Yamato-Damashii+Diaries/

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    4/19/2011 10:26am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he's doing really great work, and i want to donate some money to his cause.

reading his blog was the first that i had heard of any looting or violence happening there, so it seems that the japanese press are keeping a lid on any stories of that sort of thing. just today i heard that a guy who had a store in the affected area selling japanese denim had his shop looted (he does a lot of export business, so that's why i heard about it.) sad to hear that that sort of thing is happening even there. of course it's being blamed on "gangs associated with the chinese mafia"
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj