Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/17/2011 6:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Holy Spit

I don't know how much of this is true. I just spoke to this guy over the internet.

I just met a Ninjutsu guy who claims to be in the US military and trained other soldiers at Fort Bragg. He's shitting all over MMA and talking about how it's not trained in the military. He's also talking about how Shaolin martial artists are deadly. How he saw a Chinese person throw a needle through a bulletproof glass. He's also claiming to have put a lot of MMA guys into the ground in basic.

I'm just kind of in shock. Has the military been infiltrated by ninjers? What the hell am I suppose to say to that?

Posted On:
    4/17/2011 6:40pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis17 View Post
    What the hell am I suppose to say to that?
    Gong Sau!!!

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/17/2011 6:41pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You've been here long enough to know no foul language in the thread titles.

Remember a certified instructor is different than a guy training other soldiers.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2011 6:44pm

Style: Watching from the stands

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fess up, it's Chuck Norris isn't it?

Posted On:
    4/17/2011 6:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You've been here long enough to know no foul language in the thread titles.

Remember a certified instructor is different than a guy training other soldiers.
    I thought the filter would get it.

He talks about being in basic. This would imply he's in the military right? He said he did a paradrop, fractured his spine doing it and then ran a mile in basic. I don't know if that's possible. Maybe he was just a certified instructor. He says he taught hand to hand at Fort Bragg. The US military must be really desperate?

Where is all the ninjutsu BS evidence at?

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/17/2011 6:53pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe he was just a certified instructor. He says he taught hand to hand at Fort Bragg.
    So, you guys didn't ask anything and just freaked out? Again teaching soldiers, on their own time, is not the same as being officially hired to train people. Nor does it mean he was endorsed by the military as you seem to think this means.

He could very well have taught at Fort Bragg. It doesn't mean he was employed by or an official military instructor for Fort Bragg. People that brag tend to play word games.

Posted On:
    4/17/2011 6:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "You obviously haven't seen real martial arts, also, I don't like tooting my own horn, but look, I was in officer training for the US military, I was a hand to hand instructor to a number of Soldiers at Fort Bragg and a canidate for the Special forces."

Posted On:
    4/17/2011 7:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "You obviously haven't seen real martial arts, also, I don't like tooting my own horn, but look, I was in officer training for the US military, I was a hand to hand instructor to a number of Soldiers at Fort Bragg and a canidate for the Special forces."
    I'm with you. I trained special forces how to fly, until they aquired aircraft and stuff.

Posted On:
    4/17/2011 7:02pm

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought the filter would get it.

He talks about being in basic. This would imply he's in the military right? He said he did a paradrop, fractured his spine doing it and then ran a mile in basic. I don't know if that's possible. Maybe he was just a certified instructor. He says he taught hand to hand at Fort Bragg. The US military must be really desperate?

Where is all the ninjutsu BS evidence at?
    He's mixing up the order of things at the very least. You run in basic then depending on his MOS he'd go to jump school afterwards, not before basic. Now it may be that ROTC cadets can go to jump school before basic, I know they can do it during the summer but I'm not clear on the order of operations for them. Further, the US Army combatives program is now based on Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Before MACP showed up many units relied on their assigned hobbyists to train hand to hand so it's possible he trained soldiers before the new program took effect.
    Last edited by wetware; 4/17/2011 7:03pm at . Reason: Not saying you don't run at airborne, though.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/17/2011 7:09pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iif
    He could very well have taught at Fort Bragg. It doesn't mean he was employed by or an official military instructor for Fort Bragg. People that brag tend to play word games.
    Do you want me to show you the word games I see?
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast