--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Training in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos

What's up everyone. I am currently in China training MMA, but will be making my way this summer to Thailand through Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos. Traveling overland so looking for some cool places to train along the way. I'm down to train any discipline: I dig all martial arts. Probably check out K1 Fight Factory in Saigon and Paddy's Gym in Phnom Penh. What else is out there? Haven't seen or heard of **** in Laos.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Training in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos

I am currently in China training MMA, but will be making my way this summer to Thailand through Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos. Traveling overland so looking for some cool places to train along the way. I'm down to train any discipline: I dig all martial arts. Probably check out K1 Fight Factory in Saigon and Paddy's Gym in Phnom Penh. What else is out there? Haven't seen or heard of **** in Laos.

Style
    BJJ, wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido. Your thread was auto-moderated for some reason that I don't know. You probably started the second thread when you didn't see the first one (auto-moderated threads are not visible to anyone but staff and moderators). I combined your threads and approved them so they would be visible to everyone else.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    right on bro! Glad to be here. Been lurking quite awhile now.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No worries! Glad to be here. Been lurking for quite a while

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why the **** can't I reply?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Am I fucking retarded? Why can't I reply? Do all posts on this forum need to be approved by a mod?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    can i reply yet?