Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    4/14/2011 10:21pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    SUP SON! YALL STREET IN HEEERE? YO BREAK YO SELF BIOTCHES!!!

Sorry I don't do "Thug" well.
    Just dress the part and keep your mouth shut and you'll be FINE. No one will believe you're a thug when you open up with "Excuse me sir, I believe you are entirely full of ****." That will never work.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    4/14/2011 10:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the padded assailant stuff might work better if the guy in the suit wasnt such a fucking *****, what kind of attacker is gonna go down from a few light slaps and a fucking arm drag like that? jesus. id love to put these people through the adrenalin response training i put clients through, they might learn something useful that way.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/15/2011 8:03am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Take me with you when you go visit this school. PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!
    I need a good laugh.
    It's actually about 1 mile from the Team ROC school in Raleigh where I train. Come up for open mat one saturday and we'll go check 'em out. :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/15/2011 8:14am

Style: Kyokushin/Capoeira

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm only about two hours away in Wilmington, NC. I should come out to an open mat and go see what the hell is up with this Gendai school. I already plan to come out whenever the next throwdown is and would love to get to meet with fellow NC bullies by visiting a bullshido school and seeing how full of **** they are.

Also: Southpaw I sent you a PM but it doesn't look like it got sent somehow. Do you know of any Wing Chun schools in Charlotte that train with a modicum of aliveness and usefulness? I already plan on doing Judo and Kyokushin when I get there but kind of want to do the Chun for fun.
    Last edited by Epeeist; 4/15/2011 8:25am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/15/2011 9:43am

Style: Bahad Zubu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I looked at their "knife defense video" holy giant swings with the knife the attacker is making. Reminds me of that Jim Carrey sketch.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/15/2011 10:15am

Style: Kyokushin/Capoeira

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I need to dive roll into the school wearing a kung fu/tai chi type uniform and a krotty belt and start kiaing loudly and posing. Bet they weren't ready for that on the street.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/15/2011 1:16pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epeeist View Post
    I'm only about two hours away in Wilmington, NC. I should come out to an open mat and go see what the hell is up with this Gendai school. I already plan to come out whenever the next throwdown is and would love to get to meet with fellow NC bullies by visiting a bullshido school and seeing how full of **** they are.

Also: Southpaw I sent you a PM but it doesn't look like it got sent somehow. Do you know of any Wing Chun schools in Charlotte that train with a modicum of aliveness and usefulness? I already plan on doing Judo and Kyokushin when I get there but kind of want to do the Chun for fun.
    I did reply to your PM...and you are more than welcome to come up for open mat at the school I train (Royce Gracie school) any time. Open mat is saturdays from 10 to 12pm.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/15/2011 1:46pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The absolute best part of the website is the "crime stats" section, a crude attempt a fear mongering using non-cited crime rate statistics.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/15/2011 4:18pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sadly, that is how schools like that survive and generate money. Fear mongering is a great way to get students.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12