Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 1:33am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good god man.
    You look so much better now that you've gained all that forehead.

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 1:39am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know right? Thanks :D

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 3:07am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by diducdat? View Post
    There was a 12 yo girl...One day just "gently" took this kid down and did a double coil-lock pin...the Jap huckster...and even a "transgendered"ftm thingy I called Pat.
    Judo and BJJ don't want you.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 4:11am

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dayofthejackass View Post
    so whats the gee ohh with all the guys on the likes of aikiweb who say they love doing aikido and judo?
    liars, all of them are liars!!!

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 4:22am

Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Or my e-mails that I send out to the other JMA clubs in the 1st and 2nd term of every year inviting them to talks about joint sparring sessions, which continually go either unaswered or get fobbed off with bs about being kicked out of their association for sparring.

I have tons of stories of these fags talking big, none of them ever backing it up by turning up to a training session.
    This summer, we are trying to organise a cross-training event to get clubs from as many different martial arts in the area together. Each style's teacher will teach a session, and members of the other clubs are expected to participate.

There will be an opportunity for straight demonstrations of each style, but these will come at the end, so no-one demo's and then fucks off without trying other arts.

Clubs invited so far are: Judo Karate FMA/Kali TKD JJJ Kuk Sool Won Fencing Iaido Kung Fu Muay Thai BBT Tai Chi
    (You can probably guess fairly accurately which ones will show and which ones won't)

Our club trying to put this thing together: - Aikido.

We aren't all the same!

Also, for the record, only two people call me sensei at class. One is Japanese, and the other is a sarcastic bastard.

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 4:25am

Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oonjuk View Post
    ...but Aikido against animals? Did that guy specifiy what kind of animal he was talking about?
    One of our guys used to iriminage his dog (Dalmation-cross). Never saw him do it in a competitive environment though.

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 5:19am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by diducdat? View Post
    In Aikido, most, (wait,all but me) of the other adult students were out of shape and tired easily from mild activity. Almost none of them came from any type of athletic background, or struck me as the type who've ever been in a real fight. Well, with an exception or two. Most were tech-geeks to put it mildly.

One was this tree-hugging smarmy douche bag who sat there and told me how assumptive people in Oklahoma were. In the same breath made ten lame assumptions. Finally ended up putting a sankaku on this guy.

There was a 12 yo girl who held an adult rank,who the sensei claimed could take on grown men. Really she was a stupid kid with poor social skills and a snotty attitude. If I was stuck training with her, she would complain about God knows what. One day just "gently" took this kid down and did a double coil-lock pin. Didnt hurt. Just trying to help her out.

Another guy was an obese brown belt with an earring who claimed he did Judo before. Never mind he couldnt do a proper breakfall. These Aikidorks did them with their legs crossed, and argued with me about it. Somehow because I didnt recieve a black belt from Muryama the Jap huckster,my training from high level Judo players meant nothing. Oh, and he claimed that Aikido was highly effective against animals. More so than a .45. He said this seriously too,btw.

Then there was the eastern European meathead. This guy was no wimp. He was kinda tough and was actually in the Olympics. But he was dumb as a box of rocks. He actually said my Judo techniques were useless. I ended up throwing this guy with an Uchi Mata and performing a trunk strangle from Kesa Gatame. He outweighed me by 50 lbs btw. With no where near the skill, and even though leaving for three months at a time, he held the same rank as me. Hmmm,so sensei could still collect money from him perhaps?

Then there was the smug teenager. This kid looked like a sloppy douche, but I was generally nice to him.He had a 9 yo sister who was cute as a button. Reason why I bring this up is because he was always having her sit on his lap and hugging and kissing on her. Kinda creepy. I dont know how I couldve been the only guy who noticed it.

One day, he smugly,but politely challenged me. He was 200 lbs, and I was 160. Round 1 got him with a shin choke from guard. Round 2 I threw him with Tae Otoshi set my hooks on his back,and executed an Okuri Eri Jime. I feel I did him a favor tbh.#1 teach him not to take on the arrogance of the BB's. #2 don't be falsely confident.#3 Dont you dare put up Aikido against a combat sport. He figured it out. But these other idiots yammered about never going to the ground.

There was also a hodge-podge of other weirdos,d&d geeks, and even a "transgendered"ftm thingy I called Pat. Something about Aikido seems to breed arrogance. It brings out a smugness.
    Are you doing fat lines of coke between each post?

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 5:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    Are you doing fat lines of cock between each post?
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Oonjuk View Post
    WTF? I know kyokushin karate has been used against animals[bulls] before, but Aikido against animals? Did that guy specifiy what kind of animal he was talking about?
    The kind that grabs wrists.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 9:40am

Style: yellow bamboo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    Judo and BJJ don't want you.
    Its already taken me in and embraced me. I see I've struck a chord,as you'd fit in with the Aikido crowd.

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 9:50am

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Given the OP's post history, I am going to reserve judgement
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast