228116 Bullies, 4760 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Middleweight

Posted On:
    4/12/2011 11:24am

Business Class Supporting Member
     New York MMA Examiner Style: magic FUCKING powers!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

This is one fight I never thought I'd pick

Hey, guys. So, as you may or may not know, the battle for sanctioning MMA in New York has been a big thing for us NY Bullies. As a writer I've been as neutral and even handed as would be expected of me. But, yesterday I went and picked a fight.

http://uscombatsports.com/index.php?...619&Itemid=325

In that link I wrote an editorial basically calling out Sheldon Silver for single handedly subverting the democratic process and preventing the bill to sanction MMA from going to a real vote, all the while hiding behind the dog and pony show of the more vocal opposition so he has no accountability.

I'm well passed the point where I'm going to take **** for this, so now I just want to make as much noise as possible. If you're an MMA fan of any type with any kind of website, blog, facebook page, whatever, get this editorial out there. Link backs would be great but that is not my primary concern right now. Over the next week I'll also be submitting a shortened version to some print op-ed pages. It's high time we as a community called this man out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2011 12:21pm

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I "liked" it on Facebook. Silver needs to go, I don't know why we keep voting these idiots back into office. I love NYS but wonder how much longer I can put up with all the b.s.

Posted On:
    4/19/2011 12:48pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: American Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good stuff bro... I just can't even fathom some states hesitance towards allowing MMA. I mean their have been a ton of legendary boxing matches at the old Yankee Stadium, what's the difference really?