Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Professor of Chaos

Posted On:
    3/15/2004 4:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, something to consider, we should definitely advertise this over on the Baltimore/DC Area Throwdown thread that Drummerboy started. Some of those folks that live within two hours of Harrisburg might be willing to drive up.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    3/15/2004 4:37pm

supporting member
     Style: Various JMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Agreeed re: DC/Baltimore area. Alos, any NYers or NJers that wanted to come should get the chance, as they may be less the 3 hours drive away, depending on where they live.

Come one, come all, bring self, video camera, and beer money :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2004 4:46pm

Style: Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Budd and John, if it becomes official, and we can find a place with which to host it....I haev no problems with that whatsoever....localized surrounding states are fine with me as well.

And I can make a day of it when I have off time next week and pass out some typed flyers at some of the local places, like Vince Vergara's Jung Sim Do Dojang, Sifu Preston's Hung Gar Kwoon, The Judo place across the street from him, etc, etc.

There are plenty of places around here that I could spread the love at, we just have to get this rock a' rollin'.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2004 4:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And like I said earlier as well, if it becomes a full-day deal....while people are rolling or whatever, we could give one another small lessons as well....for the heck of it, and to kill some time.

But whatever.

:P

Lightweight

Posted On:
    3/15/2004 5:43pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If possible, I would perfer to keep the attendance to Bullshido folks and guests that the Bullshido folks can vouch for. I am not in the mood to be injured by someone I don't know and have no reason to trust who decides to go ape **** on me whilst training, or drilling. Someone will get hirt if that happens.

It would be best, I think, to keep it to people that we as individuals know and trust, so that the possibility of malicious injury never rears it's ugly head.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2004 8:39am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good point John, we'll keep it to ourselves then.

MMA Instructor

Posted On:
    3/18/2004 2:50pm

Style: Earth Dragon

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd be interested coming. I'm one of Ed's (The Mutt) black belts up in the very northernmost part of PA and I can't make it to Ed's event on the 10th on account of it being Easter weekend. So if something gets scheduled that I can come to I'd like to have the opportunity to make it that event instead. With enough forewarning I can probably bring a few students with me too.

-Denny

Lightweight

Posted On:
    3/18/2004 2:53pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sounds good Denny.

We will need to get a feel for when people will be availible, so we can get a headcount for Budd to use in negotiations with the facility.

Professor of Chaos

Posted On:
    3/18/2004 2:55pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Denny,

If you can give me a ballpark number of who you might bring. Also, everyone else that's interested in coming. If I can get a rough head count, I want to see if I can get the Penn State Harrisburg space lined up. Also, I'm thinking that May or June is around when we want to do this. Mid to late may might be best, that way we can have some meet and greet, talk more about the Team PA idea for those that are interested and then prep those that need it for the June grappling tournament in Altoona.

Sound like a plan so far?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2004 3:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Denny, I appreciate your interest....and if you can, please come down.

Now, Budd....there are maybe 2 or 3 guys from my Bujinkan Dojo I may bring, I'll make sure to ask on Sunday and see who's interested so I can help finalize a headcount on my end.

take care guys,
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast