Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hi I'm french

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hi I'm french

Hi everybody, maybe my only post, just to introduce myself in case I dare post other ones...

I'm french and live in the south-west of France, near Bordeaux in the land of cèpes and foie gras. But don't you worry guys, in France on countryside as in town we have more and more junk food shops and most restaurants serve precooked meals ! globalization I guess...

Martial arts here are more spread than the average forum user would deem, as I've read lurking amongst posts.In Bordeaux there are some mma and cross training as an example, and if ground and pound is not legal here those that wish to fight hard go to england.
    Here in the country muay thai is getting practiced by more and more people (which don't mean they're all badass).

As for me I don't practice MA or SD or martial sport , just a hint of judo as I was very young, and watching rorion gracie lessons, krav lessons, systema vids of vlad, secours, and others ( I've understood soon that systema spetsnaz was a fake ), fights and vids of fedor, rickson, and loads of sometimes shitty but entertaining docs like human weapon and fight quest.

I' m in a good shape as I have a really physical work and go jogging, pulling up, pushing up and whatever calisthenic that fits to me. I've gathered many informations and kept what I found efficient for me, much I owe to Pavel Tsatsouline's naked warrior and ryabko's systema body exercises, along with other stuffs found here and there(kind of 300 actor training,dive bomber push ups, blah blah...). Now I can do 5*5 decent one hand pushups ( legs not spread body parallel to the ground ) and pistols.

According to what I've read in the threads systema is not esteemed by many mmaists, I understand the point of view of Cos, even if sometimes some seem to be excessive...anyway critics have somewhat lowered my idea of a "ultimate system".Systema is soon to be "taught" in my neighborhood so I'll try and see, hoping it will be taught by some Kevin Secours style guy rather than a qi gong master.

That's all folks, I already had fun and learned things reading your nasty threads, keep on.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In newbietown.......I.....must...........not......... ....make..............French..........jokes!!!

Welcome. Good luck with your training.

Style
    Judo Sandbagger
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bonjour Chaussette,

C'est une de plus grand honor de nous vous rencontrons aujourdhui. Merci pour les arts martial, le Cane et Savat et J.C. VanDamme. Bienvenu d'ici et j'espaire que vous revien suvant.

A la prochain.

KO'd "Les Orteils" DOA

KO'd N DOA
    (AKA les ortielle

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you know any good English jokes?

Style
    Kyokushin/No Gi BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    bienvenue!
    @ KO JCVD venez de Belgique...

Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bonjour Chaussette!
    Je viens d'Australie, mais je parle un peux de francais (donc je suis desolé si j'ai fait des fautes avec mes mots). Je suis allé en France il y a trois années et c'est une pays tres belle. Bienvenue!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bonjour merci pour le chaleureux accueil , you know as I said the french are more about MT judo karate than savate, save in some regions (Paris Marseille).

Yes the mussel from Brussel is from brussel lol recently he did a movie where he apologizes for his behaviour, with a somewhat vandamish genius...something I could not discern as an actor prowess or crazyness ( the movie is simply called "JCVD" ).

an english couple is having sex.
    The husband says " darling, did I hurt you ?"
    the wife replies "no, why ?"
    "because you've just moved !"

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *golf clap at joke* :)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    *golf clap at joke* :)
    er....I 'm jot that good in English-speaking,but I guess there's a sarcastic hint in golf clapping, no? better than billiards clapping though...:)

Style
    Trad Ju Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    Or New English jokes?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last